Casa Batlló: Fast Track Early Bird Entry Ticket
Buy early morning tickets to one of the most unconventional buildings of all time: Casa Batlló! Beat the crowds of tourists to the punch and enter the attraction without wasting time waiting in line. Marvel at one of Antoni Gaudí's most respected architectural masterpieces.
- Reach the idyllic Casa Batlló, a prime example of Gaudí's architectural mastery, and enjoy the wonderful views that surround you.
- Choose to be the first person to enter the attraction with these morning visit tickets and escape all the long ticket queues that are most likely to appear during the rest of the day.
- The comprehensive augmented reality video guide is only the icing on the cake of this perfect tour of Casa Batlló
- The additional benefits of the tour are free Wi-Fi, lifts, guaranteed wheelchair access and information available in Braille. This tour has been designed to make this experience as enjoyable as possible.
Wake up early and get ready to explore Casa Batlló with this unforgettable tour experience. Every day, a handful of lucky visitors get the privilege of entering this famous monument at 8:30 a.m. in the hours before the doors of Casa Batlló open to the public. Escape the pointless waiting in line and plunge straight into this architectural masterpiece where you can let yourself be enchanted by the uniqueness of Antoni Gaudí's creative genius: you'll have plenty of time to take some epic photos.
Enter the gates to Casa Batlló, a renovated apartment in Passeig de Gràcia that helped bring Gaudi’s remarkable work into the spotlight. This unique sightseeing experience is sure to make you wonder about Gaudi and his intriguing ways of working. Be greeted by the splash of blue, mauve and green in its facade, as you make your way through the rest of the building. If you wish to learn about Gaudi and his ingenious work some more, make use of your augmented reality video guide that gives you quite the unique take on this emblematic monument.
- Early Access to Casa Batlló at 08:30
- Fast Track Access to Casa Batlló
- Free Wi-Fi
- Augmented reality video-guide
Visitors aged 6 years and under can enter for free.
To Know Before You Go
The tour is operational every day from 09:00 to 21:00 (with last entry at 20:00).
This tour takes about 1 hour.
Casa Batlló is wheelchair accessible and also provides information in Braille.
Strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, modified or reprogrammed.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID once you get to the venue
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Reach Casa Batlló (Passeig de Gràcia, 43, 08007 Barcelona, Spain)
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
How to get there
Get on board the MD, R2, R2N or R2S trams and get off at the Passeig de Gracia stop.
This station is located right in front of the attraction.
You can take the metro L2, L3 or L4 and get off at Passeig de Gracia.
This station is a 3-minute walk from the attraction.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected at the time of booking.