One-Day Trip to Koh Samed 4 Islands With Transfers
Delight in crescent-shaped white-sand beaches and exquisite views of the turquoise expanse of water that extends as far as the eye can see! Further, enjoy a range of activities including swimming, fishing, and snorkelling on this adventure-fueled tour.
- Feel the wind in your hair as you travel from one island to another in a comfortable cruise boat
- Witness the charming coral reefs and sandy beaches of Koh Samed
- Savour a traditional Thai meal including alcoholic beverages and freshly-caught fish
- Delight in swimming and fishing activities on Koh Kham and Koh Kudee
- With round-trip hotel transfers, lunch and the services of an expert English-speaking guide worked into the price of your ticket, tour Pattaya in a carefree fashion
After picking you up near the downtown area of Pattaya, the Catamaran (tour boat) will take you to Koh Samed pier. From thrilling water sports to serene natural splendour, Thailand’s Koh Samed is amongst the most sought-after tourist destinations for international visitors as well as residents of Bangkok looking for a weekend getaway. The island is named after the abundant Samed trees that grow on it. When it comes to the sprawling coral reefs and white sand beaches, Koh Samed is unmatched in South East Asia.
From here, you will travel to Koh Talu, where you can enjoy fishing and snorkelling, followed by a delicious Thai buffet. Fish caught by tourists are barbecued on the spot and served alongside drinks and other dishes! End your tour with swimming and fish-feeding sessions at Koh Kham and Koh Kudee, two delightful islands packed with fun-filled activities.
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Lunch (Thai & Seafood)
- Water & fruit
- Shower, toilet facilities
- Fishing tools (deposit of 600 THB required)
- Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips & gratuities
Ages 4yrs and below go free. Ages 5-10yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
This experience occurs daily from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
Know Before You Go
- Guests over the age of 65 are not allowed on the tour
- Guests suffering from dyspnea, heart disease, and asthma, are not allowed to participate in snorkelling
- Children under the age of 15 must be supervised by an adult
- Transfer services might be delayed due to traffic and punctuality of other participants
- 7:50 AM- 8:30 AM: Hotel pickups
- 8:30 AM: Departure from Pattaya to Samed pier
- 9:30 AM: Catamaran departs Ban Phare
- 10:15 AM: Catamaran to Koh Samed
- 11:00 AM: Arrive at Koh Talu Island (Snorkelling, fishing, Thai buffet)
- 2:00 PM- 3:30 PM: Koh Kham Island, Koh Kudee Island (swimming, fish-feeding)
- 3:30 PM: Return to Koh Samed
- 4:30 PM: Catamaran returns to the pier
- 5:00 PM- 6:00 PM: Hotel drop-offs
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on cancelling this ticket up to 48hrs before schedule
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Hotel pickups and drop-offs are included in the price of your ticket
- This inclusion pertains to hotels in Pattaya (in Jomtian, Na Kluea, South Pattaya, Central Pattaya and North Pattaya)
- Hotel pickups will happen between 7:50 AM and 8:30 AM
- Hotel drop-offs will happen between 5:00 PM and 6:00 PM
- Please ensure to be present at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time to avoid further delays
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.