The Shard New Years Eve Party Tickets
Celebrate the coming of a new year at the hottest and tallest iconic structure, the Shard. Sip on cocktails and dance to trippy tunes played by a DJ while you take in gorgeous views of London’s illuminated skyline!
- Put on your party pants and kickstart the new year on a high note at The Shard, and enjoy breathtaking 360-degree views of London in the bargain!
- Get welcomed with a cocktail before you ease into the buzz of the night
- With a DJ set prepped for a night full of catchy dance numbers, let loose of all inhibitions and own the stage with your moves!
- Toast to a classy new year with a flute of Moet and Chandon Imperial Brut Champagne which will be served at midnight
What To Expect
A new year is dawning upon us, and this is the chance to make merry in style! The Shard redefined the London skyline, what with its steel-framed pinnacle and shards of glass that blend into the sky. The view from this iconic skyscraper surpasses the ideal panoramic vantage point, which is why this is the perfect location to celebrate the start of something new! Get the party started with a welcome cocktail on the house before the DJ takes to the stands! Dance the night away and feel the buzz of the night at the highest point in the city. Pair your sophisticated night with stunning views from the Shard and toast to new beginnings with your complimentary flute of Champagne, just as Big Ben strikes at midnight! Enjoy a breathtaking display of fireworks and make the occasion worthwhile. This is a once-in-a-lifetime party. Don’t miss out on a spectacular start to a new year!
- The Shard New Year’s Eve Party Ticket
- Welcome cocktail
- Champagne at midnight
- Additional Gratuities
Know Before You Go
10:00 PM – Doors open, guests arrive and welcome cocktail will be served
10:00 PM – DJ set begins
11:40 PM – Champagne prepared and ready to be served at midnight
11:59 PM – New Year Countdown
12:00 AM – Happy New Year Celebrations
02:40 AM – Bar closes
02:55 AM – Lights out
03:00 AM – Event ends as guests start clearing out of the venue
- The venue is suitable for wheelchair users.
- Please note, there are 15 steps leading from the entrance on Joiner Street to the booking hall with handrails on both sides. There is a small lift to the left of these stairs.
- Entry to the booking hall is through a revolving door or through an automatic door to the right which is 900mm/35.5ins wide.
- The booking hall is located on Level 1 of The Shard with step-free level access all the way to Level 72.
Smart casual and impressive wear. No sportswear, jeans or trainers allowed.
- This is an 18+ event. Photo ID will be required on arrival. Joiner Street closes for entry at 02:00 AM. Please arrive before this time to ensure access to the venue.
- The cloakroom is located after the x-ray area and will remain there all night.
- No large camera equipment is permitted such as tripods etc.
- All guests will be required to present a photo ID such as a passport, driver's license or government-issued ID card. This is scanned into a system to be verified. All guests need to be aware they need ID and have it in their hands prior to reaching the front of the queue.
- Doors open at 10.00 PM, but due to security checks, it may take up to 30 minutes to gain entry.
- The Shard cannot guarantee a perfect view of the fireworks. The Fireworks display takes place at the discretion of the Mayor of London.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
Redeem your voucher at - The Shard, 32 London Bridge St, London SE1 9SG, United Kingdom
- These Bus lines stop near Shard: 141, 344, 381, 43
- These Train lines stop near Shard: SOUTHEASTERN
- These Tube lines stop near Shard: JUBILEE, NORTHERN
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking!