New Year’s Eve Cruise with Unlimited Drinks, DJ & Cold Buffet
Revel in the celebrations of a new year on a cruise along the River Thames. With unlimited drinks, a cold buffet spread, live DJ, and dancing, this will be a night that you won’t forget for years to come!
- Choose to board either of two cruises and set sail on the River Thames to wave your goodbyes to 2019
- No party is complete without a vast selection of drinks. Indulge in unlimited options of select beers, wines, and soft drinks, and settle into the buzz of the night
- Fulfill your appetite with a cold buffet spread, including cocktail sausages and spicy wings
- Put on your party pants and dance the night away to hit party numbers performed by a live DJ on board the cruise
- Witness London light up under a colorful explosion of fireworks and start the new year with a bang!
What To Expect
New Year’s Eve in London is truly magical. The city is adorned with lights, and there is festivity and excitement lurking in the air. For anyone seeking a calm and smooth start to a new year, a cruise on the River Thames is the way. As the Mayor of London’s fireworks goes out, millions gather underneath the city’s glittering skyline to revel in the celebration. With these tickets, you get to pick your cruise from an option of two and take to the waters for a night you will remember!
On Board the M.V. King Edward
This fabulous cruise will evoke feelings of magic and induce a festive spirit within you. This two-storey vessel houses a bar, where you can avail unlimited numbers of select beers, wines, and soft drinks. Sparkling wine, champagne, and spirits are available for an additional rate. A delicious spread of cold dishes will fulfill your appetite and a live DJ will fuel the entertainment for the night with a list of hit party numbers! Toast to a new year as Big Ben strikes at midnight and begin the start of something as London goes up in an explosive burst of colorful fireworks!
On Board the M.V. Valulla
Featuring a lower heated salon where you can dance the night away and an open-air upper deck where you can witness a staggering burst of colors as the world-famous London fireworks go out, this cruise offers a spectacular end to the year, one that you won’t be forgetting any time soon. The M.V. Valulla offers the ideal setting for celebrations with family. With a DJ sprucing up the evening with party tracks and a cold buffet spread, this has everything you need for the perfect start. Enjoy unlimited drinks throughout the evening and don’t forget to bring your dancing shoes along!
- New Year’s Eve Cruise on the M.V. King Edward (if option selected)
- New Year’s Eve Cruise on the M.V. Valulla (if option selected)
- Unlimited Drinks
- Cold Buffet
- Hotel Transfers
- Additional Gratuities
In the next step of your booking, choose the desired variant to your ticket:
- On Board M.V. King Edward
- On Board M.V. Vallula
Know Before You Go
Date of Departure
Tue, 31st Dec, 2019
On Board the M.V. King Edward/M.V. Valulla
Boarding time: 7:45 PM
Departure time: 8:00 PM
Departure point: Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, Westminster, London SW1A 2JH (look for Golden Tours reps holding signs)
Return point: Westminster Pier
Return time: 1:00 AM
Cold Buffet Details
- Sausage Rolls
- Cheese & Onion Pastries (V)
- Cocktail Sausages
- Miniature Scotch Eggs
- Onion Bhajis
- Vegetable Samosas (V)
- Vegetarian Quiches
- Hot & Spicy Chicken Wings
- White & Wholemeal Sandwiches
- Tortilla Wraps
- On the M.V. King Edward, entry will be allowed for 18+ patrons only and ID proof will be required.
- Adults 12 and above can enter the M.V. Valulla. ID will be required for 18+ patrons drinking alcohol.
- Please note that there are no wheelchair on board the cruise.
- Dress to impress - no trainers allowed.
- Please be aware that luggage and large bags of any type will not be allowed on the vessels.
- No outside food and drinks allowed on the vessel.
- Best efforts will be put to provide customers with the best view of the New Year’s Eve fireworks. However, due to the high amount of traffic expected on the Thames, weather conditions and the changing tides, the positioning of the boat to the fireworks cannot be guaranteed. The captain’s decision will be final for the night, rest assured that the on-board team will do their best to secure the best viewing spot.
- Roads may close early in preparation for the fireworks display. Please check road closures on the Transfer for London website before you travel.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please take a print out of the same and display along with a valid photo ID at the time of boarding.
- You will also have to show your boarding pass in order to gain entrance. Provide your email address and the boarding pass will be sent to you later in December.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10 - 15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
Redeem your printed voucher at the time of boarding the cruise from Westminster Pier
- These Bus lines stop near Westminster Pier: 12, 453, 715.
- These Train lines stop near Westminster Pier: SOUTH WEST TRAINS, SOUTHEASTERN.
- These Tube lines stop near Westminster Pier: CIRCLE, DISTRICT, JUBILEE.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.