New Year’s Eve Cruise with Drinks & Live Music
Say your goodbyes to another year as you take to the waves of the River Thames aboard an enchanting cruise. With drinks, live music, and dancing, this is a calm alternative to a peaceful and happy ending!
- Board the Silver Bonito cruise and set sail on the River Thames for an intoxicating end to the year!
- Start the celebration with your complimentary glass of Champagne and make a hearty toast to new beginnings
- Indulge in the festivities with live music on board the cruise and channel your moves to the rhythm of the beat!
- With a cash bar on board and friendly and helpful staff, you can rest assured of having a good and easy time!
- Witness London glitter in the night and catch the world-famous fireworks display from the perfect viewing spot on board the cruise!
What To Expect
Secure your tickets to an unforgettable New Year’s Eve experience. There is no better way to spend this night than from the heart of a river, and right underneath the explosive fireworks that signal the start of something new! The Silver Bonito cruise on the River Thames is adorned with festive lights, making it an ideal environment for celebrations! There is always so much pressure on having a good time during NYE, but with this cruise, it’s not about making good time, rather living each moment! Toast to a new year with your complimentary glass of champagne and lose yourself in the buzz of the night. With live music and a licensed cash bar (accepting both cash and card payments), you can celebrate well into the wee hours of 2020. As you cruise along the River Thames, you can’t help but admire the illuminated landscape which provides a fitting background to new beginnings.
- Silver Bonito New Year’s Eve Cruise
- Welcome glass of Champagne
- Live Musical Entertainment
- Glass of Champagne at Midnight
- Friendly Staff
- Hotel Transfers
- Additional Gratuities
Know Before You Go
Date of departure: Tuesday 31st December 2019
Where: Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London, WC2N 6NU
When: Boarding at 9:30 PM and Departure at 9:45 PM
Return Point: Embankment Pier at around 01:30 AM
- This cruise is strictly for 18+ patrons only. ID proof must be provided.
- Dress to impress! No trainers allowed.
- Ensure you arrive early at the pier to avoid disappointment as there will be no refunds for late arrivals.
- Please be aware that luggage and large bags of any type will not be allowed on the vessel.
- Best efforts will be put to provide customers with the best view of the New Year’s Eve fireworks. However, due to the high amount of traffic expected on the Thames, weather conditions and the changing tides, the positioning of the boat to the fireworks cannot be guaranteed. The captain’s decision will be final for the night, rest assured that the on-board team will do their best to secure the best viewing spot.
- Roads may close early in preparation for the fireworks display. Please check road closures on the Transfer for London website before you travel.
- You must bring along a printed copy of the voucher along with your Boarding pass, which will be sent to you later in the month of December. Please provide your email IDs at the time of booking.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please take a print out of the same and display along with a valid photo ID at the time of boarding.
- You will also have to show your boarding pass in order to gain entrance. Provide your email address and the boarding pass will be sent to you later in December.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 30 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Redeem your ticket at the time of boarding the Silver Bonito Cruise from Embankment Pier
- These Bus lines stop near Embankment Pier: 23, 29, 87, 9.
- These Train lines stop near Embankment Pier: SOUTHEASTERN.
- These Tube lines stop near Embankment Pier: BAKERLOO, CIRCLE, DISTRICT, NORTHERN.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.