Syon Park's Enchanted Woodland Entrance Tickets
Layer up and make your way to Syon Park’s Enchanted Woodland for a visual treat like none other. Follow the illuminated trails around the ornamental lake and historic arboretum before ending at the fabulous Great Conservatory!
- Take a walk through the park of Syon and enjoy the 600-year old gardens come to life with a display of lights and music
- Starting at the ornamental lake, make your way past the historic arboretum before stopping at the last stop, the Great Conservatory
- With a wide variety of lights used, ranging from high-tech lasers to modest candles, you needn’t worry about the nights drawing in
Wrap yourself up with layers of comfortable clothing before stepping out into the biting winds of West London. Just because it’s cold doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy this festive season in the best way you possibly can! When the sun goes down, head towards Syon Park, Syon House’s 600-year old gardens that hosts the annual Enchanted Woodland for the 14th time now.
Be stunned by the array of lighting effects that illuminate the garden at night as you follow the trail through the ornamental lake, the arboretum, the 16th century Syon House, and finally, the Great conservatory. From low-tech candles to high-tech lasers, they use them all, and then some. Make your way through the stunning trees of Syon and take in the natural (and man-made) beauty of it all!
- Entry tickets into Enchanted Woodland
- Mulled wine or other non-alcoholic beverage
Ages 2yrs and below go free. Ages 3-15yrs, and families with 2 children enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Know Before You Go
- Even though these are timed-entry slots, once on the route, you may choose to stay as long as you please until the lights go out at 9:00 PM
- Traffic can get heavy due to local events and road closures. It is recommended to travel by public transportation as much as possible
- 15th Nov- 1st Dec: Fri, Sat & Sun
- Time slots: Every 20 minutes between 5:00 PM to 7:20 PM
- Last entry at 7:20 PM
Strict Cancellation Policy
This ticket cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Make your way to the Enchanted Woodland at Syon Park (Syon Park, Brentford TW8 8JF)
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Enchanted Woodland.
- Closest metro stations are Syon Lane and Brentford
- The railway line to board is South Western Railway
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected at checkout.