Ice Skating London: Tower of London Ice Rink
Take in the ambiance of the Tower of London as you skate on the ice rink nestled in the castle's moat. Enjoy a perfect winter activity with your friends and loved ones this winter!
- Head to the Tower of London ice rink for an atmospheric skating session
- Enjoy 45 uninterrupted minutes of twirling, spinning and dashing on the ice under the shadow of the Tower's walls
- Take advantage of the fully stocked cafe nearby to warm up after your time on the ice.
What to Expect
Put on your coats and scarves, and pull up your fingerless gloves for a thrilling ice skating session at the Tower of London Rink! Head to the tower for 45 minutes of icy fun under the awe-inspiring walls of the Tower. Nestled in the moat of the Tower of London, beside the great wall, there is no more spectacular backdrop! Celebrate the festive mood of the season by doing hops, skips, and twirls while you admire the spectacular Tower walls, which are bathed in light during the evenings. You can also hire a skate aid if you're shaky on the ice, and after your session you can warm up at the nearby Ice Rink Café Bar, which is fully stocked with goodies and warm drinks. Everyone is welcome in this relaxing, festive spot, whether you're a skater or a spectator.
Don't miss this chance to enjoy the perfect winter experience with your friends or family, right here in the heart of London!
- 45-minute long ice skating session
- Food and drink
- Skate Aid
Know Before You Go
- We recommend that you arrive 30 minutes before your session to get ready to take to the ice.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult on the rink
- Entrance to the Café Bar is free and does not require an ice skating ticket.
- Skaters may use their own skates but organizers reserve the right not to allow a person to use their own skates if they decide that these are unsuitable. There is no discount on the ticket price for use of your own skates
- The rink can operate in nearly all weather conditions. Please bring suitable outdoor clothing - remember, ice is made from water, and you may get wet! This is an outdoor event and no refunds will be given due to inclement weather
- Lost property will be held at the ice rink.
Timings and Availability
The rink will be open from 16th November to 5th January. Slots for skating are available from 10 AM to 9 PM, at an interval of 1 hour between 2 slots.
Children aged 3-12yrs and Families (2 Adults + 2 Child or 1 Adult + 3 Child) enjoy reduced prices. Please select the appropriate options during checkout and carry valid photo ID.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Make your way to Tower of London Ice Rink, Tower Hill, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB, United Kingdom
Catch the yellow, or green lines and get off at Tower Hill station.
This station is a 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected at checkout.