Lido Show Paris: Christmas & New year Special
Ring in the New Year at Lido de Paris, and indulge in a classic Lido Dinner and Show experience. Watch the legendary director Franco Dragone's Paris Merveilles, inspired by the City of Lights, and celebrate the season's festivities in style!
- Celebrate the festive season's cheers at Lido de Paris, one of the top premier cabaret houses in the world!
- Watch the latest production of the Lido - ‘Paris Merveilles’ created and directed Franco Dragone - internationally acclaimed director and producer
- Enjoy lip-smacking food and house champagne with your show, with a wide range of delicacies to choose from
Your Lido Show with Dinner Experience
Experience the season's festive warmth at the Lido show in Paris. Watch a special show with vibrant colors, exquisite accessories, and a huge line-up of artists, and ring in the New Year in style! The Lido Cabaret is famous for its 'Bluebell girls', its line of acrobats and skilled dancers, and its technically innovative shows, all of which add up to create a vivid spectacle for your viewing pleasure.
Every Lido show consists of anything between ten to twenty scenes that run for around 1½ hours in total, of which the Bluebell Girls’ performance is undoubtedly the primary attraction of the show. The show generally opens with a characteristic or thematic scene that sets the mood, tone, and color scheme for the performances to come. There are quick costume-change shows, vaudeville acts like acrobats or magicians, a scene that includes excellent water effects and, of course, the famous number, Merci Beaucoup, to bring the show to a splendid conclusion.
Franco Dragone directs the latest show called ‘Paris Merveilles’, which is inspired by the City of Lights and its rosy magic. What's more, you can enjoy a glass or bottle of champagne, depending on your choice of show, as well as a delicious dinner prepared by Chef Phillipe Lacroix and his team. So, visit Lido Paris this winter to watch the last shows of this decade and ring in the New Year with style!
- The Lido Christmas or New Year's Show tickets
- Half Bottle of Champagne
- Dinner (depending on variant)
Know Before You Go
Please wear an elegant, smart outfit. No athletic outfits, sneakers, shorts, and flip flops are allowed. A full suit/evening dress is welcome.
Guests must be at least 4 years of age to attend the show. Children below 12 years may enter for free on presentation of proof of age. All minors must be accompanied by an adult. Alcohol will only be served to patrons above 18 years of age.
90 minutes show
Rules and Regulations
- Please Note: Do switch off all electronics before the beginning of the show to prevent the disturbance of the intimate surrounding.
- Prohibited: Smoking, Pets, Photography and videography are prohibited at the venue.
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 7 days in advance for a full refund.
Your voucher will be emailed to you immediately. Please carry a printed copy of the ticket along with a valid photo ID to the venue.