Tablao Cordobés Flamenco: New Year's Eve
Tablao Cordobes Flamenco opens its doors to yet another spectacular year-ender for 80 privileged people. Enjoy the coming of a new year with first-class dinner, followed by a sensual night of flamenco, art, and unlimited fun!
- Prepare for an unforgettable New Year’s Eve with this unique gala that promises a night of spirited fun, delectable food, and sensual performances
- Experience flamenco on the highest artistic level at Tablao Cordobes, known for its renowned performers who relay their skills effortlessly
- Indulge in a lavish spread of mouth-watering dishes with a curated dinner buffet and drinks, prepared specially for the occasion
- Celebrate the coming of the new year with typical Spanish traditions like eating 12 grapes as the clock strikes midnight
Tablao Cordobes is a small space inspired by the Nasrid forms and architecture of 15th-century Andalusia. Considered the main historical tablao in Barcelona, this place has celebrated a family of artists who are all legends when it comes to the art of flamenco. Tablao Cordobes is ready to host another New Year’s Eve celebration that is bound to stay with you for long afterward. The affairs of the night are in order of a delicious first-class dinner menu prepared with love by expert hands, with drinks for accompaniment, followed by an unforgettable flamenco show performed by a talented troupe of skillful artists who will take your breath away! Also, enjoy glorious views of La Ramblas as you dine on a luxury experience.
Indulge in typical Spanish traditions like the infamous midnight grape dinner where you pop one good-luck grape for each month of the year at midnight. With a cotillion (18th-century social dance form) that will go on till the wee hours of 2020, here is an opportunity to end the year on a sensual and sophisticated note.
- Flamenco Show
- Traditional Spanish NYE celebration
Know Before You Go
8:30 PM - Appetizer
9:00 PM - Buffet Dinner
10:00 PM - Flamenco Show
12:00 AM - Lucky Grapes and Party Favor
1:15 AM - Disco Music
2:00 AM - Fiesta Party and Disco Music
On the Table
- Christmas Welcome cocktail with Cava and Gold
- Lobster salad with citrus, avocado and extra virgin olive oil spheres
- Crispy packets of Spanish chorizo and fried eggs
- Oxtail Croquette with Quince mayonnaise
- Antiox red berries salad with goat cheese
- Spanish mortar with potato salad with “garlic mayonnaise” and Caviar
- Tomato Andalusian soup with Iberian ham shavings and egg bits
- Falafel Pintxo with mint chutney sauce and sun-dried tomatoes
- Cod salad with orange, fennel, and olive foam
- Freshly cut Iberian ham shavings with tomato bread
- Mozarabic couscous salad with seasonal vegetables and mint
- An assortment of smoked fish with blinis, sour cream, and caviar
- Galician octopus with potatoes and spicy Spanish paprika
- An assortment of Spanish cold cuts and cheeses
- Seafood Waterfall
- An assortment of house bread
Of The Sea -
- Sea Bass with Tapenade, Ratatouille and Basil chips
- Paella in Tablao style
- Salmon Paupiette in Cava sauce
Meat Dishes -
- Home-made Catalan cannelloni with Porcini sauce
- Beef Wellington of Girona veal with Red Berries sauce
- Ox Beef Cheeks in red wine
- Chicken Tagine with Dried Fruit
- Leg of Lamb in Mustard, Mint and Honey sauce
And Also -
- Home-made potatoes pure
- Steamed Local baby vegetables to the perfume of olive oil
- Fresh fruit skewers
- Spanish churros with hot chocolate
- Macarrons Piramid and Christmas balls
- Catalan custard cream with carquinyoli
- Mosaic of sweet delights
- Flamenco cookies
- Spanish Christmas sweets
- Braided Milk Caramel Fudge
- Passion Fruit Meringue Tart
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Redeem your voucher at - Tablao Flamenco Cordobes, La Rambla, 35, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
- These Bus lines stop near Tablao Flamenco Cordobés: Bus - 59, Bus - 91, Bus - H14, Bus - V13.
- These Train lines stop near Tablao Flamenco Cordobés: Train - R1, Train - R12, Train - R4, Train - RG1.
- These Metro lines stop near Tablao Flamenco Cordobés: Metro - L1, Metro - L3, Metro - L4.
These tickets are valid for the date and time chosen during purchase.