Song Preak Rafting Adventure including Lunch and Transfers
Embark upon a journey laced with adventure and excitement that includes activities you simply cannot resist! Ride an ATV through the jungle, zipline your way through the city and wave at the friendly sea turtles at the conservation centre.
- Make your way to Song Preak for an experience peppered with fun-filled activities
- With dedicated hotel transfers included in your ticket, focus all your energy on thoroughly enjoying the experience
- Visit the sea turtle conservation center and find out how they plan to increase the number of sea turtles in the area
- Pump up the adrenaline and ride your way through rubber plantations and luscious hills on an ATV
- Take a break and sit down for a lip-smacking meal of Thai cuisine, served with fresh seasonal fruits and drinks
- Resume the adventure by taking on Zipline 18 station, an intrepid chain of ziplines, sky bridges, and spiral stairways
What To Expect
When in Phuket, go big or go home! Start the day by visiting Phuket’s enchanting sea turtle conservation centre, where you will get to wave at the friendly sea turtles while learning how they aim at increasing their population in the region. Dial-up the thrills by heading into the jungle and hopping aboard an ATV (All-Terrain Vehicle) and speed past jungle trails, luscious hills, and rubber plantations. You will be briefed on how to operate the machine before-hand, which you’ll find is surprisingly easy to control.
Pump the brakes on the adventure for a bit, and sit down for lunch: a delectable Thai meal paired with freshly-cut seasonal fruits and drinks. Unleash the daredevil inside of you as you head towards the zipline 18 and participate in a variety of thrilling activities, including ziplining, sky bridging, bicycle flying, skateboarding and abseiling!
7:20 AM- 8:30 AM: Hotel pickup
10:00 AM: Visit the Sea Turtle Conservation Centre
10:45 AM: 30-minute ride on ATV through the jungle
12:00 PM: Lunch (Thai cuisine with fresh fruits & drinks)
1:15 PM: Zipline 18 station
3:00 PM: Return to hotel
- Services of a professional English-speaking host
- Lunch (Thai cuisine)
- Tea & coffee
- Accident insurance
- Round-trip hotel transfers
Know Before You Go
- Keep in mind that ages 4 and under, 60 and up, pregnant women, heart patients and people with hypertension are not allowed to participate in this experience due to safety reasons
- Children aged 7 and under are not allowed to participate in ATV riding. Children aged 12 and under are not allowed to drive the ATV, but are allowed to be seated in the passenger seat
- The schedule of activities in the itinerary is subject to change due to weather, traffic and other external factors
- Transfer services might get delayed due to traffic and punctuality of other participants
- This experience covers “travel accident insurance”. In case you have been injured during the trip (whether minor or severe), notify the host immediately
The transfer service is free of charge for the following areas:
Krabi: Ao nang, Krabi Town, and Klongmuang
Phuket: Phuket Town, Kathu, Kata, Karon, Patong, Kalim, Kamala, Surin, Bangtao, Cherngtalay, Maikhao and Laguna
The transfer service for the following areas is possible at an additional cost:
Cape Panwa, Naiharn, Rawai, Chalong, Siray, Layan, Naiyang, Naithon, Phuket Airport, Ao Por, and Pa Klok
Hotel Pickup Timings:
-06:45 AM: Phuket Town, Cape Panwa, Naiharn, Rawai Beach, Chalong and Koh Siray
-7:00 AM - 7:10 AM: Kathu, Kata and Karon
-7:30 AM - 7:45 AM & 7:45 AM - 8:00 AM: Patong and Patong Beach Front
-7:50 AM - 8:00 AM: Kalim
-8:00 AM - 8:10 AM: Kamala, Surin, Bang Tao and Cherngtalay
-8:30 AM - 8:40 AM: Laguna, Layan, Naiyang, Naithon and Phuket Airport
-8:45 AM - 9:00 AM: Ao Por, Pa Klok and Mai Khao
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on cancelling this ticket up to 48hrs before schedule
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your host.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected at checkout.