Sunday Brunch on Seine River
Discover one of the best-kept secrets of Paris. Indulge in a lazy Sunday brunch of lip-smacking French cuisine at Le Club restaurant located on the Seine, offering a breathtaking view of the Parisian panorama.
- Immerse yourself in the vintage atmosphere of Le Club restaurant, an exotic venue providing the ideal setting for a lazy Sunday morning meal
- Take in a spectacular panoramic view marked with classic Parisian landmarks on a sun-soaked terrace from this unique and unusual location
- Offering a mouth-watering selection of delectable French cuisine, the brunch buffet is replete with cheese, desserts, and champagne
- Take it up a notch with a complimentary cruise on the river Seine that you can redeem whenever you please
As the lazy sun dawns over Paris on an easy Sunday morning, one can’t help but feel the city stir from a deep sleep. To make the morning an ideal one, Les Bateaux Mouches offers a stunning Sunday Brunch on the sultry rooftop of Le Club restaurant, located on a secret corner along the banks of the River Seine. This exotic venue is a stone’s throw away from the Eiffel Tower and offers an exceptional view of Paris that will remain etched in the memory for years to come. From its unique vantage point hidden amidst green olive trees, soak in the sun and indulge in a quality buffet made up of delicious dishes of French cuisine. This might just be the perfect way to enjoy a lazy Sunday morning in the romantic city! With the river Seine beside, causing serene ripples in its waters, you can rest assured of a calm and soothing experience. The ticket also includes a complimentary cruise on the river Seine that you can redeem as and when you feel like it.
- Sunday brunch buffet at Le Club
- Free parking
- Complimentary Seine cruise
Children under the age of 11 can enjoy this experience at a reduced ticket rate.
Know Before You Go
11 AM - 3 PM
- Glass of Champagne
- Gluten-free bread, fig bread
- Brioche-like bread, puff pastry brioche, brioche with citrus fruit notes, cookies
- Selection of Glass Verrines
- Verrine of avocado & beet guacamole
- Verrine of beef salad
- Verrine of humus cream
- Selection of cold and hot dishes
- Slice of smoked salmon, tarama
- Fish eggs, blinis & wasabi sauce
- Green salad & green beans
- Block of duck foie gras and ist fig jam
- Scrambled eggs « nature », truffle flavor scramble, hard-boiled egg
- Roasted poultry sausage, thyme grisailles potatoes, and its American sauce
- Variety of pastries and fresh bread
- French baguette, traditional baguette, country baguette with seeds
- Croissants, chocolate bread, raisin bread
- Mini apple pies, chocolate twists
Variety of cheese & its salt crystal butter
- Little sweetness
- Basket of seasonal fruit
- Sweet Selection
- Seasonal fruit pie
- Chocolate mousse
- Caramel cream
- Varied dessert tray
- Coffee, Tea, Infusion, Hot Chocolate, Ice Tea
- Orange Juice Fountain open every Sunday of the year
- Pancake, organic dried fruits
- An assortment of jam, chestnut cream
Dress Code and Formalities
Please follow a formal dress code to make it a special occasion for yourself and everyone on board
Boat Trip on the Seine
High season (April to September)
Departures approximately every 30 mins between 10 AM and 10:30 PM.
Low season (October to March)
Departures approximately every 40 mins between 11 AM and 9:20 PM Additional departure at 10:15 AM on weekends.
Cruise lasts approximately 1 hour 10 mins.
Moderate Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 72 hours before schedule.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Redeem your voucher at - Pont de l’Alma, Paris 8th
- These Train lines stop near Pont De L'Alma: L
- These Metro lines stop near Pont De L'Alma: 9
- These Bus lines stop near Pont De L'Alma: 42, 63, 72, 92
These tickets are valid for the date and time chosen during purchase.