Bangkok Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha and GEMs Gallery Morning Tour with Transfers
Explore Bangkok's Grand Palace and the GEMs gallery on a morning tour with a professional, English-speaking guide.
- Go on a guided tour of Bangkok's attractions with an expert, English-speaking guide.
- Explore the Grand Palace complex, and pay your respects to the sacred Emerald Buddha in Wat Phra Kaew.
- Make a stop at the GEMs gallery after your tour of the Grand Palace and admire the many art pieces held here.
- Admission fees to the attractions and transportation fees are included in the price of this tour, making for a hassle-free and comfortable experience.
Visit the majestic Grand Palace, the residence of Siam's kings since 1782. Today, the place is used for hosting royal ceremonies and welcoming the king’s guests, State guests, and other foreign dignitaries. It is also a place where remains of kings and high-ranked members of the royal family were situated before cremation. Today, the place is used for hosting royal ceremonies and welcoming the king’s guests, State guests, and other foreign dignitaries. It is also a place where remains of kings and high-ranked members of the royal family were situated before cremation.
The Grand Palace is divided into two main zones, which are the Temple of the Emerald Buddha and the royal residence. The latter is divided into three major areas: the Outer Court, the Middle Court, and the Inner Court. Here, your expert, English-speaking guide will explain the history of Siam's royalty with the help of facts, anecdotes and more. Since you're in the area, you can make a stop at the Wat Phra Kaew, home to the sacred Emerald Buddha, one of the holiest places in the country.
After your tour of the Wat Phra Kaew, you will visit the GEMs gallery, where you can admire the many artworks on display and end your tour in style!
- Tour of the Grand Palace, Wat Phra Kaew, and the GEMs Gallery in Bangkok
- Professional licensed English-speaking guide
- All admission fees
- Round trip transfer between the sights and the meeting point at Victory Monument on an air-conditioned vehicle
- Meals and snacks
- Tips and gratuities for guide and driver (optional)
Know Before You Go
- Please note that visitors must be properly dressed before entering the temples. Men and women must be fully covered, touring barefoot is not allowed. -The transfer service might be delayed due to traffic and the punctuality of other participants. -The schedule of the activities in the itinerary may be adjusted due to the weather, traffic and the flow of attractions and etc. without prior notice
Timings and Availability
This tour takes place daily. It begins at 7:30 AM, and it lasts for 4.5 hours.
The Grand Palace opening hours: 08:30 AM- 4:30 PM (Last entry at 3:30 PM)
- 7:30 AM: Pick up from hotel
- 9:00 AM-9:30 AM: Visit The Grand Palace and later the GEMs Gallery
- 1:00 PM: Return to hotel
This tour is available in English.
Children aged 0-3 are free of charge provided that they do not occupy an additional seat. Children aged 3-5 enjoy reduced prices.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
You will receive an email with your Bangkok Grand Palace and GEMs Gallery Morning Tour with Transfers mobile voucher soon after purchase. Please display the same in either print or electronic mode along with a valid photo ID to your guide during pickup to gain entry.
Roundtrip transfers to and from your hotel are included with these tickets.
These tickets are valid only for the date chosen while booking.