Bangkok Temple and City Tour with Transfers
Visit the many attractions and temples that line the streets of Bangkok Old City on a comprehensive tour with a professional guide.
- Visit Bangkok Old City's temples and monuments on this comprehensive tour with a professional guide.
- Explore the Grand Palace complex, and pay your respects to the famed Emerald Buddha in Wat Phra Kaew.
- Enter the Wat Pho complex, and see the giant sleeping Buddha enshrined there. Optionally, you can enjoy a massage at the Wat Pho massage school.
- Admission fees to the attractions and transportation fees are included in the price of this tour, making for a hassle-free and comfortable experience.
- With no forced shopping stops along the way, this tour makes for an immersive and unbroken experience.
- Free King Power Duty Privileges vouchers will be offered if you would like to shop at King Power Rangnam after the tour.
Visit Bangkok's Old City and explore its monuments and temples on this comprehensive 6-hour tour with an expert multilingual guide. Head out from Century Mall at 9:30 AM and set off on a sightseeing adventure through the heart of old Bangkok! Your first stop will be at the opulent Grand Palace, the residence of Siam's kings since 1782. Here, your guide will explain the history of Siam's royalty with the help of facts, anecdotes and more. Since you're in the area, you can make a stop at the Wat Phra Kaew, home to the sacred Emerald Buddha, one of the holiest places in the country.
After your tour of the Wat Phra Kaew, make a stop and enjoy a delectable lunch at a nearby market. From here, you will go on to visit the majestic Wat Pho complex, where you can pay your respects to the giant sleeping Buddha. This will mark the end of your busy day of sightseeing, which will be unmarred by any forced shopping stops. You can, optionally, end your day with a relaxing massage at the Wat Pho massage school.
But that's not all! Enjoy an incredible shopping experience with traveler discounts and perks provided by an exclusive King Power voucher included in your package, letting you shop at King Power Rangnam with free King Power Duty Privileges.
- Tour of the Grand Palace, Wat Phra Kaew, and Wat Pho in Bangkok Old City
- Professional licensed English/Chinese/Japanese/Korean speaking guide
- All admission fees
- Round trip transfer between the sights and the meeting point at Victory Monument on an air-conditioned vehicle with free WiFi onboard
- 25-min Khon-Thai Classical Masked Dance at Sala Chalermkrung Royal Theatre in Bangkok
- King Power Duty-Free Privileges voucher
- Meals and snacks
- Wat Pho school massage treatment (available for booking on site)
- Tips and gratuities for guide and driver (optional)
Know Before You Go
- If you would like to visit King Power after the tour, please bring your passport and departure flight ticket with you to register at the Registration Counter before shopping. The tour guide will provide assistance if needed
- The King Power Duty Privileges is not available for the following passport holders: Thai, Japanese, Indians, Russians and CIS travelers
- Imported products (white label) can only be collected in Thailand airports after customs
- Domestic products (blue label) can be taken right away. If the purchase exceeds THB2,000, please file a tax refund form found at the Duty-Free shop exit and get your tax refunds at the airport after customs
- You can also enjoy an optional massage at the Wat Pho massage school after the tour. If you choose to avail the massage, please make your own way back
- Please note that visitors must be properly dressed before entering the temples. Men and women must be fully covered, touring barefoot is not allowed.
Timings and Availability
This tour takes place daily. It begins from the meeting point at 9:30 AM, and it lasts for 6 hours.
- 9:30 AM: Depart from Century Mall (next to BTS Victory Monument Station)
- 10:00 AM-11:30 AM: Visit The Grand Palace and The Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew)
- 12:00 PM-1:30 PM: Lunch at a nearby market
- 1:45 PM-3:00 PM: Visit the Wat Pho complex to see the giant sleeping Buddha
- 3:45 PM: Drop off at King Power (400m from BTS Victory Monument Station)
Khon-Thai Classical Masked Dance at Sala Chalermkrung Royal Theatre:
Duration: 25 minutes Show Time: Mon-Fri; 10:30 AM, 1:00 PM, 2:30 PM, 4:00 PM, 5:30 PM.
This tour is available in English, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean
Children aged 0-2 are free of charge provided that they do not occupy an additional seat
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
You will receive an email with your Bangkok Temple and City Tour with Transfers mobile voucher soon after purchase. No need to print. Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point to gain entry.
- The entrance of Century Mall, opposite King Power Bangkok Rangnam, 15 Phayathai Rd, Khwaeng Thanon Phaya Thai, Phaya Thai, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10400.
- Click here for list of hotel pick-up locations
Take the BTS to Victory Monument station, leave the station from Exit 2 and walk straight ahead for approximately 100m
These tickets are valid only for the date chosen while booking.