Alexandra Palace Fireworks Festival with Ice Skating Session at Ally Pally Ice Rink
Watch the biggest and boldest fireworks show of the year unfold on the Bonfire Nights. Enjoy a night out with family and friends at the Alexandra Palace, where you can indulge in a variety of activities and entertainments, such as street food and an ice-skating session.
- See the spectacular light show at the Alexandra Palace on Bonfire Night, which includes a special musical fireworks show and more!
- Enjoy an ice skating session at the Ally Pally Ice Rink, tickets to which are included
- Make sure to drop by the German Bier festival and other such attractions and entertainments that will dot the Palace grounds
- Visit the family area at the festival, which will host music, cabaret, bars, a funfair, and the bonfire
What to Expect
The Bonfire Night show at the Alexandra Palace, or Ally Pally's Firework festival, has always been a spectacular affair, with a special musical fireworks show as the highlight of the event. London's skies have been lit by their zingers, rockets, Catherine wheels and more for over 150 years. This year, the fireworks show will be curated to a special music soundtrack put together by Radio 1 and BBC6 Music presenter, Rob Da Bank, the person behind Bestival and Camp Bestival. Watch the sizzling affair unfold from the best vantage point possible, and be dazzled by the gorgeous display.
Other than the central fireworks show, there's plenty of other activities to be tried and enjoyed at Ally Pally's Firework festival. You can binge on beer at the German Bier Festival, watch a movie at the Luna Cinema, warm yourself by the bonfire, or just grab something to eat at the family area funfair and the street food village. Whatever your age or calling, Alexandra Palace has something for you!
Included with the fireworks show tickets are tickets for a session of ice skating at the Ally Pally Ice Rink. Enjoy gliding and pirouetting on the slick ice to a soundtrack of disco and other such lively tunes!
- Tickets to the Bonfire Night show at Alexandra Palace
- Ice skating session at the Ally Pally Ice Rink
- Food and Drinks
Know Before You Go
- Please do not bring large bags to the event as this will slow your entrance time considerably.
- Please remember that the Fireworks Festival is taking place in November so come prepared for the unpredictable British weather. We recommend you bring warm and waterproof clothing and sensible footwear.
- For your safety and for the safety of others please do not bring the following into the Park: Fireworks, Sparklers, Pets, Glass Bottles, Alcohol, Flares, Camping Chairs
- You can have a look at the festival site map here
Timings and Availability
On Friday, 1st November
- Entry into the Park is permitted from 6 PM and the site is open until 11 PM. The German Bier Festival and Street Food Village will also be open from 6 PM. The bonfire will be lit at 7:30 PM.
- Fireworks start at 9 PM sharp, so please ensure to allow at least 30 minutes access time from the gates of the Park to your preferred standing point.
- At Ally Pally Ice Rink, the doors open at 5 PM. From 5:30 PM to 6:45 PM and from 7:30 PM to 8:45 PM, there are public sessions lined up, followed by a disco session from 9:30 PM to 11 PM.
On Saturday, 2nd November
- Entry into the Park is permitted from 4 PM and the site is open until 10:30 PM. The German Bier Festival and Street Food Village will also be open from 4 PM. The bonfire will be lit at 6:30 PM.
- Fireworks start at 8 PM sharp, so please ensure to allow at least 30 minutes access time from the gates of the Park to your preferred standing point.
- At Ally Pally Ice Rink, the doors open at 4 PM. From 4:30 PM to 5:45 PM and from 6:30 PM to 7:45 PM, there are public sessions lined up, followed by a disco session from 8:30 PM to 10:30 PM.
Reduced Price Tickets
Youth aged 11-15 years and children aged 10 years and below enjoy reduced prices. Please select the appropriate option during checkout and carry a valid photo ID.
Strict Cancelation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
You will receive an email with your Alexandra Palace Fireworks Festival mobile voucher soon after purchase. No need to print. Please display the same at the meeting point to gain entry.
Alexandra Palace, Alexandra Palace Way, London N22 7AY, United Kingdom
Wood Green is the nearest underground station on the Piccadilly Line of the Tube and approximately 15 minutes traveling time from Kings Cross. It is a 10-minute walk from Wood Green station to Alexandra Palace.