Bonfire Night Fireworks Cruise on Thames River
Take to the waters of the River Thames and get bedazzled by the biggest and boldest fireworks show of the year on Bonfire Night. Enjoy a cruise through the bright lights and glittering skies for a magical night out with your friends and family!
- Watch the fireworks on Bonfire Night from the waters of the River Thames on this elegant cruise
- Enjoy live music, a welcome glass of sparkling wine and canapés onboard the cruise
- Admire the incredible views of nighttime London from the comfort of the main saloon or upstairs in the open-air panorama deck
What to Expect
This Bonfire Night, watch the fireworks show from the shimmering waters of the River Thames on a one-of-a-kind cruise. Avoid the crowds and have a sophisticated fireworks night while floating on the waters. With prime views of the fireworks that light up the sky over Battersea Park, and of all of the city's riverside landmarks lit up and glowing warmly, the cruise promises unique sights that will spark your imagination, as well as a comfortable experience onboard, either at the main saloon or upstairs in the open-air panorama deck. So, take hold of your complimentary glass of sparkling wine in one hand, and the hand of a loved one in the other, and watch the fireworks show from the warm deck of the cruise ship bobbing gently on the Thames while the live singer serenades you for a dazzling night like no other!
- 2-hour cruise from/to Westminster Pier
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine and canapés
- Views of Battersea fireworks from the River Thames
- Live singer on board
- Cash bar available
Know Before You Go
- Visibility of the fireworks in Battersea Park may be affected by a couple of factors, such as tide and traffic on the river, that are unfortunately outside of our control.
- People with nut allergies are advised to be careful since there is no guarantee that the products are free from nuts or traces of nuts
Timings and Availability
The cruise leaves at 7:15 PM (boarding at 7:00 PM) on 2nd November 2019 from Westminster Pier.
Reduced Price TIckets
Children aged 5-17 enjoy reduced prices. Infants aged 4 and below can enter for free. Please select the appropriate options during checkout.
Strict Cancelation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
You will receive an email with your Bonfire Fireworks Thames River Cruise mobile voucher soon after purchase. No need to print. Please display the same at the pier to gain entry.
Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, Westminster, London SW1A 2JH, United Kingdom
- Catch the tube to Westminster Station. The pier is a short walk from here
- Catch bus no. 10 to the Westminster bus stop. The pier is adjacent to the bus stop.