Skip the Line Ticket to Conciergerie with Histopad
Skip past the long ticketing lines to enter the Conciergerie which showcases a dark side to Paris’ history. Learn about its transition from palace to prison and witness the tough conditions prisoners were put through. Select the HistoPad option for a more augmented and immersive experience.
- With skip the line entry, you can worry less about wasting time waiting in long lines, and enjoy quality time exploring the Conciergerie on a self-guided visit
- Learn about the dark history of this age-old fortress and reacquaint yourself with the terrors and wonders of the French Revolution
- Check out the Hall of Men-at-Arms, the Clerk's office, Marie Antionette’s personal prison cell, the women’s courtyard, and more
- An audio guide in 6 languages and a booklet in 11 languages will help you get a fair idea about the attraction and its murky past
- Choose to enrich your experience with the HistoPad option which provides a lens into the past through augmented reality and 3D reconstructions
What began as a royal residence turned into a notorious prison. Standing gloomily on the banks of the Seine, the Conciergerie is the oldest remaining part of the Palais de la Cité. As a dreaded antechamber to the guillotine, it became a symbol of the Reign of Terror which was a dark and violent period during the French Revolution.
With skip the line entry, waste no time queueing in lines, and get straight to exploring the cells of criminals and tombs of heroes of the French Revolution. Observe the largest medieval parts of the Conciergerie in the Hall of Men-at-Arms, see reconstructions of the Concierge’s office and the Grooming Room, where prisoners were stripped of their belongings before the execution took place. You can also see the recreation of a chapel which was Marie Antionette’s prison cell. With an audioguide and booklet for company, make yourself familiar with this attraction.
Choose to book these tickets with a HistoPad which offers an immersive and enriching experience. With augmented reality techniques, 3D reconstructions, and interactive features, the HistoPad allows you to gather a deeper understanding of this historic landmark. Through this, you can view the rooms as they originally looked during the 14th - 18th centuries.
- Skip the line tickets to Conciergerie
- Self-guided visit
- Audioguide in 6 languages
- Booklet in 11 languages
- HistoPad (if option is selected)
- Entrance to Sainte-Chapelle
Audio Guide Languages
Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian
Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian
Free for visitors under 18 (or under 26 residing in the EU)
In the next step of your booking, you can choose your desired variant for the ticket:
- Skip the line tickets to Conciergerie
- Skip the line tickets to Conciergerie with HistoPad
Know Before You Go
The Conciergerie is open daily from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM.
- The monument is free during the European Heritage Days (the 3rd weekend of September); the first Sunday of the month (from January 1st to March 31st and from November 1st to December 31st)
- The Conciergerie is closed 1 May and 25 December
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone along with a valid ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price or free tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is - The Conciergerie, 2 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris.
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, search for - The Conciergerie
- These RER lines stop near La Conciergerie: RER - B.
- These Metro lines stop near La Conciergerie: Metro - 1, Metro - 4, Metro - 7.
- These Bus lines stop near La Conciergerie: Bus - 21, Bus - 27, Bus - 72, Bus - 81, Bus - 96.
These tickets are valid for 365 days from purchase.