BigBus Paris: Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour + Orsay Museum Tickets
- Explore Paris at your own pace with these hop-on hop-off bus tickets, covering two routes and over 11 stops, at a frequency of 1 bus every 5 to 15 minutes
- You can hop on and hop off the buses as much as you like for a period of 24 hours
- Ticket includes entry to the Orsay Museum
- All buses feature free onboard Wi-Fi
- The bus routes include stops at many iconic attractions, such as the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre and the Champs Elysées, etc., so you can stop by your favorite spots along the way
- The routes feature audioguides in 11 different languages, so you can learn more about the attractions as you pass them on the bus
- Click here for detailed route map and boarding points
Why You Should Get On Board
The Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off bus tour ticket gives you unlimited access to their fleet of panoramic, Wi-Fi enabled buses for a period of 1 day. You can use that day to see all of Paris, with stops at all the major attractions such as the Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, the Louvre, the Orsay Museum, and much more. This gives you the freedom to explore these attractions at your own pace, hopping on and off as and when you please. What’s more, the bus routes have audioguides onboard in 11 languages (French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Arabic), so you can learn more about the attractions that you will spot from the bus.
Included with the hop-on-hop-off tickets are entry tickets to the Musée d'Orsay, the most celebrated of the Paris museums. The museum features a vast collection of Impressionistic art, including Le Moulin de la Galette by Auguste Renoir, Luncheon on the Grass by Edouard Manet, Starry Night Over the Rhone by Vincent Van Gogh and much more! Perfect for art and history lovers, this tour will serve as a great familiarization with the sights and city of Paris.
- 1 day Paris HOHO Pass
- Entry to the Orsay Museum
- Free Wi-Fi on board the bus
- Audioguide in 11 languages
- Children's commentary in 3 languages
- Entrances to other attractions
- Food and drinks
- Guided Tours
Orsay Audio Guide Languages
- Audio guides are available on site in French, German, English, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese and Russian
- Children's commentary is available in French, English and Spanish
Ages 0-3yrs go free. Ages 4-12yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Know Before You Go
Click here for detailed route map and boarding points.
- First bus at 9:15 AM from the Big Bus Agency at 11 avenue de l'Opéra (stop no. 4), and the last bus is at 4:30 PM from the Louvre-Pont des Arts (stop no.5)
- Popular stops on the route are the Louvre, Notre Dame, the Eiffel Tower & more
- Frequency: Every 5-15 minutes
- First bus at 9:30 AM from Gare du Nord (stop no. 11) and the last bus is at 5:30 PM from the Louvre -Pyramide (stop no. 4)
- Popular stops on the route are the Gare du Nord and the Pigalle.
- Frequency: Every 30 minutes
Musée d'Orsay timings
- The museum is open on all days except Friday
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday: 9:30 AM–6 PM. Exhibit rooms begin closing at 5 PM.
- Thursday: 9:30 AM – 9:45 PM. Exhibit rooms begin closing at 9:15 PM.
- For security reasons, you must wait until the bus comes to a complete stop before getting on or off and it is strictly forbidden to lean against the railings of the vehicle. Your seatbelt must be fastened at all times when the bus is moving.
- A complimentary poncho will be provided in the case of rain.
- All Big Buses are wheelchair accessible.
- Please do not throw anything inside or outside of the bus.
- The itinerary is subject to change without notice in the case of an unexpected demonstration or special events
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
- Your Big Bus Paris HOHO Sightseeing Tour voucher will be sent to you shortly
- No printout required! Just show your mobile voucher to the driver and collect your bus ticket
- You may choose to redeem your ticket at either of the bus stops on either red or blue routes
- The day on which it is redeemed counts as the day of use of the pass
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout