SeaLife Aquarium & Whale Watching Cruise Combo
When in Sydney, delve into an oceanic world of wonder. Spend the morning exploring a major chunk of marine life at SeaLife Aquarium with its sharks, dugongs, stingrays and seahorses. In the afternoon, venture out into the sea on a remarkable whale watching cruise and witness a unique spectacle that will leave an everlasting impression.
- Combine two of Sydney’s most sought-after experiences with this package that includes entry into SeaLife Aquarium, followed by a whale-watching cruise.
- Explore beautifully themed habitats at SeaLife Aquarium and discover the sentient beings of the deep.
- Spot stingrays, enjoy the ocean tunnel walk, check out the shark valley, and marvel at turtles, jellyfish, platypuses, penguins and thousands of other tropical fish.
- Head out on a whale-watching cruise in the afternoon and discover these gentle and glorious beasts in their natural habitat. Spot humpbacks, orcas, southern right whales, pygmy rights, and more.
- In case there is no whale sighting during the cruise, use the whale guarantee which entitles you to another free cruise during the same season.
Dive into the underwater world at SeaLife!
Your day will begin at SeaLife Aquarium which plays host to several aquatic species that dwell in the deep. With over 13,000 marine animals stretching across 700 different species, the aquarium gives you a first-hand impression of life underwater. Steel yourself for a near-brush with death at the Shark Walk, where lemon and nurse grey sharks float over your head, separated from you only by a thin layer of glass. Witness the frolicking of two of the only six dugongs on display all across the world. Meet a few mischievous Gentoo penguins on the Penguin Expedition, a one-of-a-kind opportunity to get up close and personal with these sub-Antarctic birds. View some of the unique and resplendent life forms of the Great Barrier Reef, and explore the Aquarium’s different interactive zones, from the Discovery Rock Pool to the Jurassic Seas, and everything in between.
Go whale-ing and sailing!
Whales display human-like emotions with their intelligence, sophisticated behaviour and ability to learn. For centuries, these gentle giants of the sea have held humankind’s fancy. It’s no wonder then, why many venture out into the sea to catch a glimpse of these glorious creatures in their natural element. Whales travel long distances for their food and mating needs, and occasionally while on migration, they call Sydney Harbour their home. Catch a rocket ferry ride from Darling Harbour to Circular Quay and set sail on an adventure of a lifetime. Your ocean-going catamaran will have an open-air viewing with onboard availability of snacks and drinks. Spotters on the land will help direct the whale watching cruise while also ensuring approach distances are strictly adhered to. Gather a deeper understanding of these wild creatures with expert commentary provided onboard by marine specialists with a passion for whale. In addition to the Humpbacks and Orcas, you may also spot the Blue Whale, Fin Whale, Sperm Whale, Pygmy Right, Southern Right Whales, and more.
A whale sighting is typically guaranteed. However, if you don’t spot one along the length of the cruise, you can avail a Whale Guarantee which entitles you to another free cruise during the same season on a standby basis, subject to availability.
- Entry ticket to SeaLife Aquarium
- One-way rocket ferry to Circular Quay from Darling Harbour
- Whale watching cruise
- Whale guarantee
- Personal Expenses
This package is available between 18 May and 30 Oct 2019
Rocket Ferry to Circular Quay
Departing Darling Harbour Pier 26 - 11:40 AM, 11:55 AM, or 12:40 PM
Whale Watching Cruise
Depart Circular Quay Wharf No.6 at 1:30 PM
Return to Circular Quay at 4:15 PM
The whale watching cruise will go on for 2hr and 45min.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children aged 4 - 15 enjoy discounted rates on their tickets.
Know Before You Go
- All travel must be completed on the same day.
- Valid for afternoon Whale Watching cruise only.
- The Whale Guarantee applies when a whale is not sighted during your cruise. Cruise again in the same season for free on Standby Basis confirmed 24 hours prior, subject to availability.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the tickets on your mobile phone at the ticketing office in order to exchange them for physical tickets.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10 - 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is - SeaLife Aquarium, Darling Harbor
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - SeaLife Aquarium, Sydney
- These Bus lines stop near Sea Life Sydney Aquarium: 441, M20, M40, X77.
- These Train lines stop near Sea Life Sydney Aquarium: T1, T4.
These tickets are valid for the date and time chosen during purchase.