London Stadium Tour (Former Olympic Stadium)
Take an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the London Stadium to access private areas of the venue and gain access to superstar footage and interviews. The grand London Stadium offers you a chance to stand pitchside where West Ham’s players currently play all their home matches!
- Make your way to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park to witness The London Stadium in all its glory.
- Plug in your personal headsets and let the handy multimedia guide (available in English, French, Italian, Spanish and German) navigate you through the capacious London Stadium.
- Visit the changing room, tunnel, dugout, and the indoor running track to gain unique insight into the stadium.
- This 75-minute tour of the Stadium is ideal for anyone interested in understanding the working of a world-class stadium.
- Head out to the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park at the end of your tour for unparalleled views of parklands and waterways in London.
What To Expect
A Unique Behind-The-Scenes Tour
Sneak a peek into the workings of the renowned stadium, the London Stadium on this 75-minute self-guided tour! Formerly known as the Olympic Stadium, this much-adored destination is now a stunning multi-use venue. This exclusive behind-the-scenes tour lets you put yourself in the shoes of the sports celebrities as they stand pitchside! Imagine the Super Saturday athletes going about their duties on the warm-up tracks as the crowds go wild. For West Ham United fans, follow in the footsteps of your heroes as you walk through the player’s tunnels, dugouts, and changing rooms.
With the help of your 75-minute multimedia guide, you can now tour the stadium on your own! This interactive guide is available in English, French, Italian, Spanish and German. With a personal handheld device, you can plug out the rest of the world while admiring the stunning sights in the London Stadium.
Watch interviews with the athletes and highlights of the Stadium’s history as you walk through the capacious stadium. Lastly, make your way into the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park to admire the serene waterways and gorgeous parklands that surround you. This tour provides you with unmatched opportunities to take remarkable photographs of London’s finest views.
- Entrance tickets into London Stadium
- A multimedia audio guide (in English, French, Italian, Spanish and German)
This tour is operational on all days (Monday- Sunday) at various time intervals: 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM, and 3:00 PM
Reduced Price Tickets
- Ages 5-15 yrs and senior citizens aged 60 yrs and above enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Family discounts are also available (2 adults + 2 children).
Your multimedia guide is available in English, French, Italian, Spanish and German.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please carry a printed copy of the voucher along with a valid photo ID and show it to your guide upon arrival.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Make your way to the London Stadium (Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London E20 2ST, United Kingdom).
- Redeem your tickets at the ticketing office on the upper level of the Stadium Store.
- Take DLR Line and ride until Pudding Mill Lane.
- This station is a 5-minute walk to the ticket redemption point.
Validity This ticket is valid for the date and time selected at checkout.