Titanic: The Exhibit
- Experience the true saga of the once thought “unsinkable” ship that met its fateful end one spring night after it struck an iceberg in the North Atlantic Ocean.
- Hear chilling personal stories of the passengers and crew on board, less than half of whom survived.
- Walk through historical displays of recovered luggage, china, jewellery and a 1900 unopened bottle of champagne, all from the ship wreck.
- Explore the recreated 1st class and 3rd class cabins and experience grandiose with Titanic’s famed Grand Staircase and a part of its original hull on display.
- Family friendly educational displays that is sure to give you a taste of history and tragedy that fell upon this luxury ocean-liner on its maiden voyage.
The Titanic lore is a blend of human tragedy, history and opulence. Feel your skin crawl as you walk this exhibit, hearing personal stories of the people that were on board and seeing artifacts scavenged from Titanic’s wreck miles below in the ocean
- Exhibit admission tickets
- Food & beverages
Your E-ticket will be mailed to you within 30 minutes of your purchase. Please carry a digital copy with you.
Luxor Hotel & Casino, 3900 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas