Round-trip Transportation to Toledo From Madrid
Visit Toledo from Madrid with these round-trip transportation tickets and learn more about the art and history of this fortress city.
- Take a trip to Toledo from Madrid and learn more about the history of this fortress city and the works of the great painter El Greco.
- Explore the Toledo Cathedral, the Church of Santo Tomé, the Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca, the Jewish Quarter, and other such fascinating attractions at your own pace.
Explore the fortress city of Toledo, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with these round-trip transportation tickets from Madrid. This famous and iconic city is one of the most popular destinations in Spain, and rightly so. Famous for its bladed weapons, for being the seat of power of Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor, and for being the final residence of the great Spanish Master of the late Renaissance, El Greco, Toledo offers a walk down the lanes of history and art at every corner.
Start early in the morning from Madrid and enjoy comfortable coach transportation to Toledo. Walk through the streets of the city and learn more about its significance in the history of Spain. Head to the Toledo Cathedral, a church which is considered to be the largest example of the Gothic architectural style in Spain. From here you can go on to visit the Jewish quarter, which is networked with cobblestone streets, and you can also make a stop at the Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca, a prime example of Almohad architecture. Another important stop to consider is the Church of Santo Tomé, where you can see the famous painting “The Burial of Count Orgaz” by El Greco. At the end of the day, the coach will be ready to take you back to Madrid, to conclude the visit.
Ideal for art and history lovers, your tour of Toledo will leave you with memorable glimpses into the rich past of this monumental city.
- Round-trip transport from Madrid to Toledo
Know Before You Go
This tour involves some walking so please wear comfortable shoes.
Timings and Availability
- This tour takes place on Wednesdays and Fridays and it departs from the meeting point at 7:45 AM.
- The tour lasts for 7 hours approximately.
- Please reach the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour departs to avoid delays.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children aged 0-3 can join this tour for free. Children aged 3-11 can avail reduced-price tickets. Please select the appropriate option at checkout.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel this experience up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
You will receive an email with your mobile voucher soon after purchase. Please display the same along with valid photo ID at the meeting point to gain entry.
Plaza Las Ventas, in front of Julio Camba, Street no. 1, 28028, Madrid
- The nearest Bus station is Ventas: Bus 28, 31 and 106 will stop here.
- Nearest Metro Station is Ventas. Lines 2 and 5 stop here.
These tickets are valid only for the date booked during checkout.