Eiffel Tower Morning Guided Tour with Breakfast
Enjoy an early-morning guided tour of the Eiffel Tower with an expert guide. Indulge in a delicious French breakfast before you ascend the Tower for stunning views of Paris.
- Visit the Eiffel Tower early in the morning on a guided tour and avoid the long queues that form in the daytime and evening hours.
- Savour a delicious French Breakfast before you begin your ascent of the Eiffel Tower, for the perfect start to your tour.
- Admire the stunning views of Paris from the summit of the Tower, the highest observation point in all of Europe.
Your early-morning tour of Paris starts at the meeting point, where you will be served delicious croissants and a warm cup of coffee. With these refreshments tucked away and your body and spirit refreshed, you will start out towards the Eiffel Tower with your group and guide.
As your expert, passionate guide leads you toward the Eiffel Tower, he/she will give you a brief overview of the history of the Tower and its important position in the French consciousness. After a brief security check, you will head inside the Tower and take the elevator to the second floor. Here you can admire some very impressive views of the City of Lights while your guide provides you with a fascinating commentary about the sights you can spot, peppered with surprising facts and anecdotes about Paris, for an informative and entertaining experience.
After the tour of the second floor, your guide will give you directions to the summit and leave. You can then climb to the summit yourself, which is 324 meters above the ground, making it the highest observation spot in all of Europe. Take your camera along and snap pictures of the beautiful panoramic views of Paris from here. At the end of your tour, you will have seen Paris in a very different light from before, making your trip to the Eiffel Tower a truly memorable experience.
- Guided tour of the Eiffel Tower
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Eiffel Tower Summit Access (or) Eiffel Tower Second Floor Access
- French Breakfast with a cup of coffee and a croissant.
Know Before You Go
- This tour involves some walking so please wear comfortable shoes.
- Do NOT head straight to the Eiffel Tower. Check-in is at the meeting point, where you must meet your guide and fellow visitors at our boutique, half an hour before the start of your activity. Latecomers will miss out!
Timings and Availability
This tour takes place on all days of the week and it departs from the meeting point at 8:30 AM.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children under 3 years of age can join this tour for free.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel this experience up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund.
You will receive an email with your mobile voucher soon after purchase. Please display the same along with valid photo ID at the meeting point to check-in.
38 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75001 Paris
- Nearest Bus station are Monttessuy and Rapp - la Bourdonnais: Bus 42, 69 and 86 will stop here.
- Nearest Metro Station is École Militaire, 5 - 10 walk (700 m) from the meeting point. Line 8 of Paris Metro stops at this station.
- By RER: Line C to Gare du Pont de l'Alma and 8-10 minutes walk to the meeting point.
These tickets are valid only for the date booked during checkout.