The Crocodile Farm & The Elephant Theme Show
A visit to the Samphran Elephant Ground & Zoo is a must when in Thailand. With something in store for all age groups, prepare to be dazzled by the elephant-featured shows, crocodile-stunt performances, and magic-themed productions, among other activities.
- Enjoy this family-friendly half-day trip to the renowned Samphran Elephant Ground & Zoo, and gear up for some really impressive performances.
- Check out the Elephant Theme Show where the featured stars, the elephants, perform dances, play soccer and re-enact the “Yutha Hathi,” a historical battle scene.
- Don’t miss out on the crocodile wrestling show, where professionals perform amazing stunts with the crocodiles for your amusement.
- Even though these two shows are the highlights, there are many other avenues to check out at the Samphran Elephant Ground & Zoo, including magical shows, tropical gardens, the zoo grounds, and the orchid nursery.
- Enjoy free hotel transfers to and from the attraction. With a professional English-speaking guide, you no longer have to worry about missing out on any information you may need to know about your surroundings.
Samphran Elephant Ground & Zoo has been a popular sightseeing destination, enjoyable by adults and children alike since 1986. It was accredited by CITES as “one of the most impressive and cleanest public displays of crocodiles in the world.” The Samphran has been the happy recipient of numerous tourists from all around the world and visitors can’t help but be impressed by what they see!
The Elephant Theme Show: Simply Undisputed
One of the biggest highlights of the Samphran Elephant Ground & Zoo is the stunning Elephant Theme Show. With intriguing performances by the majestic animals, including dances and soccer games, you can’t help but be enthralled by its allure. Watch them portray battle scenes and re-enact the “Youth hathi”, a great historical royal battle scene, where elephants played a key role.
Crocodile Wrestling: Unlike Any Other
Yet another main highlight of Samphran is the breathtaking Crocodile wrestling show. This involves the professional stunt trainers performing tricks and showing audiences how to catch, pull, and wrestle with the crocodiles. Get ready to be awed by the performance as the stuntman fits his head into the crocodile’s mouth.
Needless to say, all visitors of the Samphran Elephant Ground & Zoo leave with smiles on their faces. However, the Elephant Theme Show and Crocodile Wrestling performances aren’t the only highlight of this place. Take some time to roam around and explore the zoo grounds, the capacious tropical garden, the scenic waterfall, and the beautiful orchid nursery. With hotel transfers to and from the attraction, and a dedicated tour guide, you can now focus your energy on enjoying the show!
- Hotel transfers within central Bangkok area
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Admission ticket into Samphran Elephant Ground & Zoo with the shows
- Elephant ride
Reduced Price Tickets
Children’s tickets (aged between 3 and 5) can be bought at a discounted rate. Children below the age of 3 may enter the attraction for free.
The Elephant Theme Show:
- 1:45 PM to 2:15 PM
- 3:30 PM to 4 PM
The Crocodile Wrestling Show:
2:20 PM to 2:40 PM
The Magic Show:
3 PM to 3:30 PM
Know Before You Go
- Hotel transfer service might get delayed, depending on the traffic and punctuality of other participants.
- The schedule of activities in the itinerary may change depending on weather, traffic, and the flow of attractions without prior notice.
- 12 PM to 1 PM: Hotel pickups from central Bangkok region
- 1 PM: Depart from Bangkok to Samphran Elephant Ground & Zoo
- 1:45 PM: Arrive at Samphran Elephant Ground & Zoo
- 3 PM: Catch the elephant show, crocodile show, and magical show
- 4 PM: Depart from Samphran Elephant Ground & Zoo
- 5:30: Return back to hotel in Bangkok
Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the mobile voucher with a valid photo ID to your tour guide while boarding.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Hotel Pickups and Drop-offs
Note that all centrally located hotels in Bangkok are included in the pick-up and drop-off services of this ticket.
This ticket is valid for the date and time chosen at checkout.