Berlin Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour & Sightseeing Cruise Combo
Explore the iconic sights of Berlin on a red double-decker, open-topped bus. Enjoy unlimited hop-on, hop-off access for the duration of your pass and enjoy a hassle-free tour of Berlin conducted at your own pace. Also, enjoy a cruise along the river Spree running through the historical center to view Berlin from a different perspective.
- Enjoy a hassle-free experience and travel across the city of Berlin on a red open-topped bus, allowing you a 360 degree view of the city’s top attractions.
- Get to choose between 24-hour and 48-hour passes. The bus follows a well-designated route that covers all major attractions in Berlin, giving you the liberty to explore the capital at your own pace.
- With multilingual audio commentary available at your disposal, you are assured to be fully engaged in your surroundings on this super informative and fun sightseeing tour.
- Discover Berlin from an exciting vantage point as you cruise on the Spree through the historical center while admiring the magnificent architecture of Museum Island, The Reichstag, and more.
Enjoy unlimited Hop-on Hop-off access on your bus tour!
Traveling in Berlin doesn’t get easier than this. With frequent departures and 18 bus stops across Berlin, you can worry less about wasting time while figuring out directions and enjoy more of the city by living in the moment. Hop on and off the red open-topped buses as and when you please, and plan your own route through the city. Berlin’s vibrant culture, cutting-edge architecture, delicious food, and tangible history is bound to mesmerize anyone keen enough to explore it. There is much to do in Berlin. Walk along the remnants of the Berlin Wall, visit Checkpoint Charlie or the Reichstag building, the current seat of the German Parliament, famous for its dramatic events of the past.
You can also sit back and enjoy the bus journey with its passing panoramic shots of Berlin, all the while listening to an audio commentary impart knowledge on interesting facts and stories of the capital city of Germany.
View Berlin from the exciting perspective of a cruise!
The Spree is a river that runs through the city center of Berlin, allowing you to view the most famous sights of Berlin from the waterside. This truly creates a unique scenery for an exciting trip. The boat cruises along various historical places, allowing you to view Berlin from an entirely different perspective altogether. From the cruise, you can view exciting attractions like The Reichstag building which has been burned, bombed, rebuilt, and finally turned into the modern home of the German parliament. Formerly known as Congress Hall, The House of World Cultures, is a well known and easily spottable landmark, largely because of the extravagance of its roof structure. Between the park’s lush green meadows and the banks of the Spree, the House of World Cultures brings authenticity and contemporary art from around the world for Berliners and tourists to ogle upon. Another attraction you can view from the cruise is Admiralspalast, Berlin’s great entertainment venue.
Rest assured, you are to have a memorable experience that remains unparalleled when it comes to Berlin and its many touristy hot spots!
In the next step of your booking, you’ll be allowed to choose between the following options -
- 24-hour pass
- 48-hour pass
- Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off access
- Multilingual Audio Guide in 15 languages
- New pair of earphones
- Cruise along the river Spree
- Hotel Transfers
Know Before You Go
Bus Timings and Frequency
April - October: 9:45 AM - 6:00 PM, every 10 minutes
November - March: 9:45 AM - 5:00 PM, every 20 minutes
Available all year. The service starts at 9:45 AM and there are cruises taking place every 15 minutes.
Please note : No service on the 24th and 25th of December 2018
This tour is available for 24 hours or 48 hours.
You can hop on and hop off at any of the stops!
BUS LINE MAIN ATTRACTIONS
- Potsdamer Platz
- Berlin Wall
- Checkpoint Charlie
- Berlin Cathedral
- Holocaust Memorial
- Brandenburg Gaten
- The Reichstag
BOAT LINE MAIN ATTRACTIONS
- Museum Island
- House of World Cultures
- The Reichstag
- German Chancellery
Reduced Price Tickets
Children up to 5 years can travel for free, provided they are accompanied by a paying adult (maximum 2 children per adult). Children aged 6 - 12 need to buy a child ticket.
Audio Commentary with Personal Earphones
All passengers will receive a new pair of earphones the first time they use their ticket. Multilingual commentary is available in 15 languages. (German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Swedish, Turkish, Hebrew, Danish, Polish, Dutch, and Portuguese.)
Please see the timetable (flyer) for rates and departure times. We decline all responsibility for traffic-related delays and detours. Seating availability is on a first come, first served basis.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
- You will receive an email with your voucher in a few minutes. Display your voucher on your mobile phone to the driver when you board the bus at any of the stops that are part of the tour.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
These tickets are valid for 48 hours from the date of purchase.