Red Rock Canyon Tour
- Start at the Visitor Center where you will see a desert tortoise habitat, interpretive exhibits, and a gift-shop
- Hop into your customized luxurious Tour Trekker and head on to the Red Rock Canyon
- Rising over 3000 feet, see the Wilson cliffs, and get up-close to the sandstone surface for stunning panoramas of the red, pink, orange and tan sandstone mountains
- Head to the Spring Mountain Range to and take in the scenery of the lush vegetation, natural springs, and ponderosa pines atop the mountain peaks
- Up next are Calico Hills – brilliantly colored hills that are vast expanses of fossilized sand dunes. Orange? White? Pink? Red? You may find all these colors at different times of the day
- Red Rock Overlook is your last stop, where you’ll trek a paved trail up to the top of a low mountain for breathtaking views of all the natural beauty you saw close-up at Red Rock Canyon
Escape the glamour of Vegas and explore the natural beauty of Nevada’s wilderness. Tour the Red Rock Canyon and see towering, expansive and vibrantly colorful cliffs, sandstone mountains, fossilized sand dunes and vegetation. Finish off with a trek.
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- 4 hours guided tour
- Unlimited complimentary water
- Food & drink
Your email confirmation will be sent to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display a digital copy of the same at the venue. Don't forget to carry your ID for verification.
Nevada state law requires children age 6 and weighing less than 60 pounds shall be secured in a child restraint system
A car seat will be provided for your tour
Minimum age for children is 1½ years old