Blue Mountains Scenic World Unlimited Discovery Pass
Experience the eucalyptus-scented Blue Mountains with this unlimited discovery pass. Witness stunning views of the verdant rainforest and valley, and ride the longest cableway in Australia. What’s more, your pass includes unlimited walkway, railway, and skyway access, to make getting around in the park hassle-free and fun!
- Experience the cool and refreshing beauty of the Blue Mountains area with these unlimited discovery passes.
- Take bushwalks through the dense rainforest, and discover jaw-dropping views of the scenic Jamison Valley.
- Gain unlimited access to the Scenic Walkway, Skyway, and Railway, for different and wonderful perspectives of this UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Explore the Jenolan caves, a natural site with breathtaking rock formations sculpted by an underground river.
- End your trip with a ride on the Scenic Cableway, the longest cable car ride in the Southern Hemisphere.
What to Expect
Make the most of these unlimited discovery passes to the Blue Mountains area and enjoy an adventurous day in the great outdoors! Visit this UNESCO World Heritage site, only 2 hours away from Sydney, and experience the many thrilling rides and attractions that dot the valley.
This pass grants you admission to the Scenic Railway, the steepest passenger railway in the world with a 52-degree incline. From within the glass-roofed carriages of the train, you will have spectacular panoramic views of the verdant valley and its eucalyptus-scented rainforests. If you would rather take in the magnificent vistas in a relaxed manner, you could also choose to stroll through the forest on the 2.4-kilometre long Scenic Walkway, or test your fear of heights on the Scenic Skyway, a bridge with a glass floor suspended 270 metres above a ravine.
Discover the breathtaking natural beauty of the national park, and snap memorable pictures of the scenic vistas of the valley while you trek through the forest. You can also explore the gorgeous rock formations of the Jenolan Caves, a natural wonder carved out of the rock by an underground river. Finally, for the cherry on top, a ride on the Scenic Cableway is included on these tickets. The longest cableway in the Southern Hemisphere with the largest aerial cable car, the Scenic Cableway has large glass windows for your viewing pleasure. Rise above the blue mist that cloaks the mountains and get a bird’s eye view of the entire landscape from your unique vantage point.
Perfect for family outings and excursions with friends, a trip to the Blue Mountains will leave you with many magical memories of the misty mountains to cherish for the rest of your life.
- Park entry (including rainforest walkway)
- Unlimited use of skyways, railways and cableways (only available on the date selected)
- Food and Drinks
- Other Personal Expenses
Know Before You Go
- Elderly people with cardiovascular disease, vertigo, fear of heights, and pregnant women are not recommended to join this activity
- Please bring along comfortable shoes and clothes, sunscreen, hats and sunglasses, as well as bottled water. During the cooler seasons (June-August) you must also bring along warmer clothes.
- Reduced price tickets are available for children (aged 4-13). Please select the appropriate option during checkout and bring along valid photo IDs during the tour. Infants aged 0-3 can enter the park free of charge.
- The pass is only valid on the date selected during checkout.
Timings and Availability
The park will remain open daily from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Please note that all the rides will be closed by 4:50 PM.
Unfortunately, this experience is not accessible by wheelchair.
Strict Cancellation Policy
Cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled
You will receive an email with your Blue Mountains Unlimited Discovery Pass mobile voucher soon after purchase. Please display the same along with valid photo ID at the ticket counter of Scenic World to gain entry.
Scenic World, Violet Street & Cliff Drive Katoomba NSW 2780
You can reach the Blue Mountains by either car or train.
By Car: 2-hour travel time by car from Sydney
By Train: 2-hour train from Sydney via Blue Mountains Line to Katoomba Station
These passes are valid only for the date booked during checkout.