Grand Canyon North Rim Bus Tour
- Views of North Canyon from higher vantage- see Point Imperial – the highest point on North Rim at 8,803 feet
- Lush and unique flora and fauna in sight
- See - Roosevelt Point, Walhalla Overlook, Bright Angle Point, Saddle Mountain
- Uncle Jim Point, The Wildforss Trail, Point Sublime, Lake Powell – in closer proximity
- Thunder River, Bill Hall, Nankoweap, North Bass, North Kaibab
The north rim of Grand Canyon remains untouched and unexplored because of being more remote. Exactly why you would find fewer visitors, more serenity, calmness and peace whilst overlooking the solitude-filled spectacular landscape.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Confirmation email will be sent 20 minutes after the booking. Please display a digital copy of the same along with a valid ID card at the time of pickup.
Tour starts & ends at your hotel, Las Vegas
Reqires a minimum purchase of 2 tickets
Free for children under the age of 2
Please mention the name of your hotel for pickup in the Hotel Name or Address field at checkout
Please pick a food option from the following 4 given options: Roast Beef, Ham, Turkey, or Veggie and mention it in the Hotel Name or Address field at checkout