Camp Nou Messi Challenge
Experience the thrill of Camp Nou, the largest football stadium in Europe and home to one of the most successful football teams in the world - FC Barcelona. Gain access into this iconic stadium and accept the challenge of placing yourself in the shoes of legendary footballer, Lionel Messi.
- Follow the Barça passion onto the field of Camp Nou and live the ultimate dream of every football fan.
- Be among the 12 contestants to slip into the No. 10 jersey and become Lionel Messi for the day.
- Kick some balls around and shoot goals the way Messi would.
- Challenge yourself to become a seasoned champion and win a super prize.
- Explore symbolic corners of the stadium as you walk through the player’s tunnel, their changing rooms, the press room, and much more.
Immerse yourself in the culture of world famous FC Barcelona on this Exclusive Tour
Spend time learning about the rich culture of the most prestigious club in the world. FC Barcelona took the football world by storm and are much loved by people from around the world. It’s not just any football team, it’s a symbol of excellence and pride for Catalonia and its people. Discover what it is that makes the club legendary and explore a history any football lover would be all ears to.
Relive Barcelona’s Greatest Moments with a Virtual Reality Experience
On this tour, you get the chance to go behind the scenes, to places that are otherwise only permitted to players and staff! Soak in a panoramic view of this breathtaking stadium and feel like a player as you walk through its tunnel. You will also gain exclusive access to the press box and dressing rooms of the players. Also, walk along the pitch and get the chance to sit in the player’s dugout to catch the feel of the sidelines!
With VR glasses you can relive some of the finest moments enjoyed by the club. You may be seated at the stands, but this experience will allow you to view and relive cherished goals and moments as if you were really there!
Gain access to the Messi Challenge Summer Edition Activities
Since his Barcelona debut in 2003, Messi has played 687 matches for his club, scored 603 goals, and won 33 club titles, including 10 La Liga titles. In this exclusive opportunity, get the chance to walk and play in the shoes of Barça’s most legendary and loved player, Lionel Messi. Participate alongside 11 other contestants in a series of challenges that will take you a step closer to glory! In the span of 45 wholesome minutes, answer lesser-known questions about the famous Argentine star, test your free kicks, tackle the way Messi would, and try to score a penalty against a Robokeeper, a mechanical goalie who was beat by Messi himself after several odd tries.
Last but not the least, a super prize awaits the one who emerges victorious from these challenges. The prize includes 2 tickets to the premiere of Messi10 by Cirque du Soleil on 10th October 2019 at the Parc del Fòrum in Barcelona along with exclusive entrance to the opening party, transport, and accommodation.
With thorough enjoyment, this is an offer even non football fans can’t refuse! With great prices, we are here to help you discover the best, with the best.
- Tour of Camp Nou
- Entrance to Messi Challenge Activities
- Super prize for season champion
- Multimedia audio-guide
- Barça Virtual Experience with VR glasses
Know Before You Go
- Due to match schedules, training sessions or special events, F.C. Barcelona reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the museum tour if need be.
- The Messi challenge is recommended for children aged 5 years and above. Each participant can be accompanied by 2 adults who do not need to get a ticket.
- The Messi challenge should be done and dusted on the date of your chosen schedule, but the tour of Camp Nou is flexible. It can be taken before or after you complete the challenge or on an entirely different date altogether, as per your desire.
- Adequate footwear for kicking the ball is advisable.
The Camp Nou self guided tours typically take about 90 minutes to complete, however you are welcome to spend as much time as you’d like at the stadium. The timings for 2019 are as follows:
From April 14- October 13
9:30 AM - 7:30 PM (throughout the week)
October 14-December 15 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM (weekdays)
10:00 AM - 2:30 PM (weekends)
December 25 - 31
9:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Messi Challenge Duration
The Messi challenge lasts for approximately 35 - 45 minutes.
For structural reasons, and due to a number of staircases on the tour, the Camp Nou Experience is not recommended for people with physical disabilities.
By Metro: If you are coming via metro, you can stop at Collblanc or Badal station and make the short 5-minute walk to the stadium.
By Bus: If you are coming via the public bus, you can take line 59 or 54.
By Car: The closest car park to the stadium is 300 meters away and is called 'BSM Tanatori Les Corts'.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
- You will receive your Camp Nou Messi Challenge tickets shortly.
- Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the FC Barcelona Museum.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- The FC Barcelona Museum is located in Camp Nou.
- The Museum is about 44 meters away from the statue of Ladislao Kubala inside the stadium of Camp Nou.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - FC Barcelona Museum