Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour with optional Skywalk
West Rim Grand Canyon Bus Tour From Las Vegas
The Grand Canyon is one of the grandest and most awe-inspiring sights in the world. This six million years old natural wonder revealing Earth’s history inside its walls and forming an intricate landscape overlooking the majestic Colorado River will take your breath away. This is one of the most beautiful Grand Canyon bus tours you can take.
West Rim Bus Tour Features
- Narrated Bus Tour
- Hotel Transfers
- Price inclusive of all Fees & Taxes
West Rim Bus Tour Stops
- Hoover Dam
- Colorado River
- Guano Point
- Grand Wash Cliffs
- Eagle Point
- Hualapai Ranch
- Spectacular view at Guano Point and Eagle Point
- Hualapai Ranch tour stop
- Get to see the Joshua Tree Forests and the Grand Wash Cliffs
- Hoover Dam stopover – great photography spot
- Setting sun view showering orange light over the Canyon
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Native American Cultural Performances
- Skywalk visit
Nice trip. We missed our pick up but Headout was nice enough to send out a charter bus to pick us up and drop us off even though we stayed off of the strip.
Driver Walter was an excellent driver, very personable, and very informative. I would surely recommend this to everyone.
Our tour was excellent Dwaene the driver was informative and funny. We had a great trip!
Confirmation email will be sent 20 minutes after the booking. Please display a digital copy of the same along with a valid ID card at the time of pickup.
Tour starts & ends at your hotel, Las Vegas
- Free for children under the age of 2
Other experiences similar to Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour with optional Skywalk