Premium Morning Desert Safari: Sandboarding, Camel Safari with Optional Brunch
Enjoy an extraordinary desert safari coupled with some entertaining activities such as dune bashing, sand-boarding, and a palatable brunch consisting of traditional Arabian coffee, sweets, and dry fruits! Included in the tour are a licensed safari guide and exclusive hotel pickup and drop-off services.
- Discover the breathtaking beauty of the vast expanse of Arabia’s red dunes desert at the break of dawn.
- Board a 4x4 Land Cruiser and sail over the dunes.
- Hop on an adorable camel and experience Arabia’s classic beauty like never before.
- Taste authentic Arabian coffee and an assortment of dry fruits and sweets at the desert camp.
- Surf on the smooth sands during the Sandboarding session.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off services ensure that your tour progresses in a hassle-free manner.
- You will be accompanied by a professional English-speaking safari guide on this tour.
Sail Atop the Towering Dunes
Suit up for a scintillating adventure in Dubai’s famous stretch of untamed sand dunes that stretch as far as the eye can see in all directions. Your 4x4 Land Cruiser will fly over the dunes and take you on a thrilling and unique ride to the desert camp. You will have time to freshen up and take in your surroundings before the dune bashing begins! You could also choose to go on a short quad bike ride before boarding your vehicle for the dune bashing session. The rhythmic ascent and descent of the vehicle, which is thrilling at first, gradually morphs into a soothing experience that you can relish. You will get a short break after your dune bashing to admire the desert and click photos of the red dunes. Then, hop onto a surfboard and enjoy a unique sandboarding experience.
Go On a Camel Safari and Eat Delectable Arabian Food for Brunch
Head to an old-fashioned Arabian desert camp and savour mouthwatering local sweets like Gahwa and Gaymat, sip on authentic Arabic Coffee, and pick from an assortment of dry fruits. Clambering onto the back of a camel and going on a ride through the desert has a characteristic charm of its own. Learn about the local flora and fauna from your expert safari guide and soak in the sights of Dubai’s famous desert. Once you are back in camp, you can enjoy a delicious brunch before heading back to your hotel.
- Pick-up and drop-off services
- Clean air-conditioned 4x4 Land Cruiser for desert transport
- Professional safari guide
- Dune bashing
- Camel ride safari
- Cold mineral water
- Brunch and snacks at desert camp
- Dune buggy ride
Know Before You Go
- Pregnant women and people with back or neck pains are not allowed on this tour.
- Infants (below 3 years old) are not allowed in the car during the shared dune bashing.
- You will not be allowed to carry any luggage in the Safari vehicle.
Availability & Timings
- The tour operates on all days of the week. Pick-up time ranges between 6.30 AM and 7.15 AM for a shared tour.
- For private tours, pick up is available at 7 AM and 8 AM.
- The tour lasts for about 4 hours.
Super-Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel this experience up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation along with your mobile voucher shortly. You can show your mobile and printed voucher along with some valid photo ID before the tour commences.
Pick-up services are available for the following areas in Dubai:
Deira, Bur Dubai, Jumeirah, Business Bay, Trade Center, Al Barsha, Al Barsha heights Tecom, JLT, Palm Jumeirah and Marina. Pickup from Dubai Airport is available from Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport Hotel.
Pickups are not available from Naif and Al Sabkha areas.
Pickups from other areas of Dubai are possible on request for an additional cost depending on the location.
This tour is valid for the date selected at the time of booking.
During the month of EID there will be no belly dance, music and alcohol as per the law of UAE