Premium Sunset Camel Trek with Shows & BBQ Dinner at Al Khayma
Witness a gorgeous sunset over the sandy plains of the Arabian Desert as you tour the landscape of Dubai. Take an unforgettable camel ride through the desert, and discover the Bedouin Campsite, where you will feel as if you had walked into historical Arabia! Finish off your experience with a filling barbecue buffet dinner accompanied by belly dance and tanoura performances.
- Experience the incredible beauty of the Arabian Desert as you are seated atop a camel and stroll along the sand dunes.
- Explore the Bedouin Desert Camp and feel like a local Emirati!
- Get a taste of the Arabian world as you indulge in traditional activities such as Henna painting and Shisha smoking.
- Dress up in Arabian attire with a falcon by your side and take a photograph to etch it into your memory forever.
- Savour Arabian cuisine as you cap off the tour with a delectable barbecue buffet dinner, in the middle of the desert!
- Witness a spectacular show of belly dancing and tanoura, a whirling dance form with people dressed in vibrant coloured skirts.
- With pickups arranged from the comfort of your hotel, enjoy a hassle-free experience and a laid back tour of Dubai’s massive desert.
Revel in an unforgettable tour of the gorgeous desert landscape!
You will be picked up from your hotel around 30 to 45 minutes before the commencement of the tour, and you can begin your journey into the desert, where you can revel in a number of activities. First, once you reach your destination, a 45-minute ride on the back of a camel awaits you, and you will feel like like a desert traveller as you traverse through the landscape. The camel ride will end at Bedouin camp, where you can take part in numerous traditional and cultural activities. A cup of tea or coffee will be served along with local Arabian dates, and you can see the Old Arabia come to life at this campsite.
Immerse yourself into the Arabian culture at Bedouin Campsite!
You can get a beautiful Henna tattoo and also try your hand at Shisha smoking. Taste the harmonious blend of flavours as you indulge in this traditional Arabian activity. Entertainment abounds during the evening, with belly dance and tanoura performances at the campsite. You can catch the beautiful sunset across the endless sand dunes, and the peaceful atmosphere makes for a serene experience. The tanoura performances, in particular, are breathtaking to see, and the confluence of colours as the dancers twirl around makes for a mesmerizing sight. While the performances go on, a delicious barbecue buffet will be open, and you can savour some of the finest dishes from across the world. Once your appetite has been satiated and the night’s entertainment has run its course, you will be dropped back to your hotel or selected location. There is no doubt that at the end of the tour, you will have had a better understanding of Arabian culture and a firsthand experience of its history.
- Pick up and drop off from hotel
- 45-minute camel ride
- Shisha smoking, henna paintings
- Snacks, water, and soft drinks
- Tanoura and Belly dance shows
- Quad bike and Dune Buggy at the desert
Know Before You Go
- You will be picked up from your hotel if you live in one of the following areas - Deira, Business Bay, Al Barsha, Port Rashid cruise terminal, Bur Dubai, Al Barsha heights Tecom, JLT, Marina and Jumeirah. Pick-up from other locations in Dubai is also possible on request, with an additional payment depending on the exact location.
- Infants under the age of 5 are not allowed to ride the camels.
- The camel ride is not suitable for pregnant women, although they can participate in it if they want to.
- During the month of Ramadan, you can catch the Tanoura and Fire shows at the Al Khayma camp, since there will be restrictions on the belly dancing performance.
- On religious holidays, there will be no entertainment activities in the camp.
- The tour is available on all days of the week at 2:45 PM and 3:15 PM. (NOTE: Pickup time will be within the first 45 minutes of your booked time and depends on your location. If there is any change you will be notified by WhatsApp, phone call or email.)
- The duration of the tour is 6 hours, including the pick up and drop off times.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel this experience for up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
How To Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive your Premium Sunset Camel Trek with Shows & BBQ Dinner at Al Khayma mobile voucher in your email shortly. Please display this voucher on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Pick-up services are available for the following areas in Dubai:
- Deira, Bur Dubai, JuOKaymeirah, Business Bay, Trade Center, Al Barsha, Al Barsha heights Tecom, JLT, Palm Jumeirah and Marina. Pickup from Dubai Airport is available from Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport Hotel.
- Pickups are not available from Naif and Al Sabkha areas.
- Pickups from other areas of Dubai are possible on request for an additional cost depending on the location.
Pick up and drop off from your hotel is included in these tickets.
The Premium Sunset Camel Trek with Shows & BBQ Dinner at Al Khayma ticket is valid only for the date and time of the booking.