Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour
South Rim Grand Canyon Bus Tour From Las Vegas
The South Rim of the Grand Canyon is the most visited location in the Grand Canyon National Park. The stunning beauty that the South Rim presents is one that can never be forgotten.
With this experience from Headout, you will be able to take a comfortable coach from your hotel in Vegas and visit the majestic South Rim of the Grand Canyon.
Bus Tour Features
- Narrated Bus Tour
- 2.5 Mile Walking Tour
- Meal Included
- Hotel Transfers Included
- Price Inclusive of all Fees & Taxes
South Rim Bus Tour Stops
- Mather Point
- Colorado River
- Phantom Ranch
- Hoover Dam
- Route 66
Hike the 2.5-mile trail from Mather Point to Grand Canyon Village, and enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the Canyon, Colorado River, and the Phantom Ranch. Grand Canyon coaches on this Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim bus tour will take you to one of Earth’s most mysterious and spectacular landscapes.
- Breathtaking views of the Colorado River, the Phantom Ranch and more.
- Overlook Hoover Dam - Arizona side; in Williams or Seligman on Route 66.
- Hike a 2.5-mile paved trail from Mather Point to Grand Canyon Village.
- Bring out the shutterbug in you to capture some of the most incredible natural wonders.
- Admission to the tour guide narrated bus and walking tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off from major Las Vegas hotels
- Nutritional lunch
Headout's service is excellent.
I booked this trip for my family and they could not say enough about what a great time they had and that it is a must take trip. Thank you for making it so nice for them.
Headout is super easy to use and support was great. 50% off the same tour as offered at the hotel.
Confirmation email will be sent 20 minutes after the booking. Please display a digital copy of the same along with a valid ID card at the time of pickup.
Tour starts & ends at your hotel, Las Vegas
- Tour is not recommended for children under the age of 2
Other experiences similar to Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour