Fremont Street History Walking Tour
- This incredibly fun and fascinating facts loaded walking tour will give you a peep into Las Vegas’ history that picked up pace from street corners of Fremont
- Visit iconic places like the spot where the original settlers first got off the train to the hangout of Sammy, Dean and Frank of the Rat Pack
- Walk past legendary Vegas landmarks like Las Vegas Club, Golden Gate & Golden Nugget
- Walk into and spend some time at the famous Downtown Container Park and Union Station site
This tour takes off from Fremont’s present and lands into the past, from street corners where Vegas started to the landmarks made famous by movies. This street history class will be one of the most cherished memory of Vegas you will take back!
- 2 hour guided walking tour
- Entry into Downtown Container Park
- Admission into business and establishments other than Downtown Container Park and Union Station site
Confirmation email will be sent 20 minutes after the booking. Please display a digital copy of the same along with a valid ID card at the venue.
Fremont Street, Downtown, Las Vegas
Tour is comprised of 1.5 miles of walking.
Children are allowed on the tour. However, parental discretion is advised as on Fremont Street there can be public alcohol consumption, video screen imagery, and street artists/performers etc., that may not be suitable for children.