TV Tower: Priority Entrance Ticket with Restaurant Reservation
Skip the lines and ascend to the observation deck of the Berlin TV Tower without waiting in the long lines at the entrance. Also included is a table reservation at the rotating Sphere restaurant, where you can enjoy a leisurely meal.
- Head to the Berlin TV tower and enjoy sweeping 360-degree views of the city below with this ticket.
- Enjoy priority access to the TV tower and see the many landmarks of Berlin from your vantage point, with far reaching views of up to 80 kilometres on clear days.
- Find out more about the tower that saw a radical shift from being a symbol of communist power to a symbol of German unity.
- Included in the ticket price are table reservations at the Sphere restaurant, so you can enjoy a sumptuous meal at the top of the tower while you admire the sights.
What to Expect
Visit the Iconic Berliner Fernsehturm
With over 1.2 million visitors from 90 different countries coming to see the Berlin TV Tower, or Berliner Fernsehturm as it is locally referred to, it has risen to become one of the top tourist destinations in the whole of Germany. You will get a chance to take the elevator all the way up to the observation platform that has about 60 glass windows. These windows offer breathtaking panoramic views of Berlin and its surrounding areas. Soak in the delightful surroundings, with far-reaching views of up to 80 kilometres on clear days. You can make out the unique attractions of Berlin, such as Alexanderplatz and the Brandenburg Gate from 203 metres above street level.
Finally, make your way to the revolving Sphere restaurant 4 metres above the observation deck, where a table will be reserved for you for a maximum stay of 2 hours. Come, experience the magic of this great symbol of German freedom and unity!
- Priority admission to the Berlin TV Tower
- Table reservation at the Sphererestaurant
- Free WiFi
- Pick-up and drop-off services
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Go
- Your booked time is for the restaurant and you must go there first, you will have time to enjoy the view from the observation platform after your meal.
- You must arrive 15 minutes before your booked time. The TV tower can only hold the table reservation for 15 minutes.
- Menus are subject to change.
- Vision-impaired visitors are welcome to bring their guide dogs into the tower.
- Because the TV Tower is such a popular attraction, you may still have to queue for the security check and elevator.
- Infants under 4 can enter for free.
Availability & Timings
The tower is open on all days of the week and tickets can be booked between 9 AM and 10 PM in 30-minute intervals.
The duration of stay in the observation deck is 30 minutes. The reservation at the Sphere restaurant is valid for 2 hours.
We recommend smart casual wear for this experience.
Due to architectural constraints, and in order to guarantee the safety of all visitors in the event of an emergency evacuation, entrance is not permitted for those in wheelchairs or those with walking difficulties (i.e. those who need physical assistance or crutches).
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You may cancel this experience up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation along with your mobile voucher shortly. You can show your mobile and printed voucher along with some valid photo ID at the security control on the 1st floor for the redemption of your tickets.
Berliner Fernsehturm, Panoramastraße 1A, 10178 Berlin, Germany.
Take buses 100, 200, M48, N5, or TXL to S+U Alexanderplatz (Bln) [Bus K.-Liebknecht-Str]. The TV Tower is a short 3-minute walk from here.
Take trains HBX, RB14, RE1, RE2, RE4, RE7, S3, S5, S7, or S9 and get off at the Berlin Alexanderplatz Bahnhof. The Berlin TV Tower is a short 2-minute walk from this station.
This tour is valid for the date and time selected during booking.