National Atomic Testing Museum
- More than 12,000 unique artifacts depicting the science and history behind the development of the atomic bomb
- Experience a simulated atmospheric bomb blast
- See the technology and science that took nuclear testing underground
- Learn about the numerous tests at the Nevada Test Site and around the world
- Learn about the most secret place in America - Area 51
Showcasing more than 12,000 unique artifacts in educational and inspiring exhibits. Dynamic displays presenting the history of the development and testing of one of man’s most significant inventions, a nuclear bomb, come witness it here.
- General admission
Confirmation email will be sent 20 minutes after the booking. Please display a digital copy of the same along with a valid ID card at the venue.
National Atomic Testing Museum, 755 E. Flamingo Rd., Las Vegas
Free for ages 6 and under
Children under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult
Tickets are non-refundable and are valid for 120 days from the date of purchase
Special discounted price for Nevada residents. Call us to know more :)