Pop Culture Walking Tour of Fremont Street
- Immerse yourself in the history of the iconic Fremont Street and find out why Las Vegas is often referred to as America’s outdoor museum of popular culture
- Hear all the fascinating pop culture tributes as you pass by each shop that is bound to leave you thoroughly amazed
- 90 minutes walking tour is an up-close experience of Las Vegas ably handled by local, experienced and eloquent guides
- The walk route will pass by some of the most iconic Casino hotels that Vegas is famous for
- Tour commences at one of the most famous neon signs in downtown - not far from that memorable scene in the movie "Casino"
Walk the streets of Fremont like a local, with a local. Over 10 city blocks and 12 iconic pop culture landmarks, you can experience the buzzing architecture and story of Vegas from the then rail road stop to the historic gambling city it is now.
- Guided walking tour
- Entry tickets to museums
Confirmation email will be sent 20 minutes after the booking. Please display a digital copy of the same along with a valid ID card at the venue.
You must be 21 years or older to go on the tour
The tour covers approximately 10 city blocks at a very relaxed pace, so come wearing something comfortable :)