Sydney: Hop-On Hop-Off Deluxe Ticket
Discover the glamorous city of Sydney like never before on this self-paced two-day tour that pulls out all the stops in terms of your freedom to explore! Enjoy a laid back cruise in Sydney Harbour, a free walking tour of ‘The Rocks’ neighbourhood, and choose either the Sydney Tower Eye or Madame Tussauds to visit as a part of this Deluxe tour.
- You are free to hop-on or hop-off at any of the stops. You can stay in one of the buses for the entire duration of the tour, or choose to explore certain locations on foot.
- Walk through Sydney’s historic ‘The Rocks’ neighbourhood and learn about its artisanal markets and galleries from your expert local guide.
- Get a glimpse of Sydney from a whole new perspective as you cruise in Sydney Harbour.
- Step into the magnificent Sydney Tower Eye and get an unmatched 360-degree view of Sydney or check out the waxworks at Madame Tussauds.
- Visit some of the top tourist attractions in Sydney including the Sydney Opera House, Royal Botanical Gardens, Darling Harbour, and Bondi Beach.
- Pre-recorded commentary is available in 8 different languages - English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Mandarin, Korean, Chinese and Japanese.
- You can actively post the photos you take on the tour as free WiFi will be available on all the buses.
- Your hop-on-hop-off pass is valid for two entire days.
Enjoy a Cruise in Sydney Harbour
Besides the classic hop-on hop-off experience, the deluxe ticket gives you express access to three other tours. The Sydney Harbour cruise would serve as an excellent start to your tour as it opens at 10.50 AM. As you glide smoothly through the pearl-blue waters of the harbour, you will see some of Sydney’s most iconic sights such as the Barangaroo and the Sydney Opera House. The ticket also includes a guided tour of The Rocks neighbourhood, an old urban locality that has evolved into a tourist precinct. Your guide will help you understand the 18th century colonial origins of this neighbourhood. Initially frequented by sailors and convicts, the government decided to demolish many of the old buildings in the area in the early 20th century. The Argyle Bridge, Cumberland Place and Steps, the Old Bushells Factory on George Street, and the Orient Hotel still survive in this historic neighbourhood, serving as tourist attractions to this day.
Wander the Beautiful City of Sydney With no Restrictions
The hop-on hop-off ticket allows you to travel to many of Sydney’s most sought after tourist hotspots at your own pace. You are free to chalk up your own travel itinerary with this pass. On the Red Line, you can stop by the Royal Botanical Gardens, the Sydney Opera House, and the Sea Life Sydney Aquarium. The Power House Museum and the Maritime Museum are great places to see rare exhibits, while Woolloomooloo Bay and Sydney Harbour Bridge offer breathtaking views of the bay area. On the Blue Route, you can visit the famous Bondi Beach and its surrounding areas.
Visit Either the Sydney Tower Eye or Madame Tussauds
Owing to the fact that it is one of the tallest structures in Sydney, with its observation deck perched at a height of 309 metres above ground level, the Sydney Tower Eye is an excellent place to get a panoramic view of Sydney. The audio guide can give you insight into the history and significance of the building. Madame Tussauds is a fascinating place to examine the impressive collection of waxworks of celebrities in the cinematic, musical, sporting, and political domains. Choose one of these by talking to the staff while redeeming your ticket.
- Hop-on hop-off ticket with 2-day validity
- Comfortable tour buses with free WiFi
- Pre-recorded commentary
- Visit to many of Sydney’s top landmarks
- Entry tickets to either Sydney Tower Eye or Madame Tussauds (pick one during booking)
- Captain Cook Harbour Cruise
- Walking tour of The Rocks neighbourhood
- Expert local guide for The Rocks walking tour
- Pick-up and drop-off services from any of the stops not mentioned below
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Go
Availability & Timings
This ticket allows you to hop-on and hop-off any of the official tour buses for 2 entire days. You can choose any two consecutive dates within the first six months of booking. The Captain Cook Harbour Cruise will last for about 1 hour, and it is available at 10.50 AM, 11.40 AM, 12.40 PM, 1.40 PM, 2.55 PM, and 4 PM on all days of the year except Christmas and Good Friday. The walking tour of The Rocks neighbourhood will last for 90 minutes.
Circular Quay | Sydney Tower | Australian Museum | William St. | Kings Cross | El Alamein Fountain | Woolloomooloo Bay | Sydney Opera House | Botanical Gardens | State Library | Hyde Park | Central Station | Power House Museum | Sydney Fish Market | The Star | Maritime Museum | International Convention Centre | Chinese Gardens / Chinatown | Sea Life Sydney Aquarium | King St Wharf | Barangaroo | Sydney Harbour Bridge | The Rocks
Paddington Town Hall | Centennial Parklands | Bondi Beach | North Bondi | Rose Bay | Double Bay
William St., Australian Museum, Central Station
Super-Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel this experience up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation along with your mobile voucher shortly. You can show your mobile and printed voucher along with some valid photo ID before the tour commences.
You may choose any of the stops listed above to begin your tour.
This tour is valid for any two consecutive dates within six months of the booking date.
Circular Quay, George St, cnr Alfred St, Sydney