Sydney Harbour Buffet Lunch Cruise
Enjoy a premium dining experience on the high seas with the Sydney Harbour Buffet Lunch Cruise. Hitch a ride on one of the finest sightseeing vessels in Sydney and enjoy a mouth-watering buffet lunch, set against the gorgeous backdrop of the Harbour.
- Have a luxurious lunching experience on one of the finest cruise ships in Sydney out on the waters off the Harbour.
- Relish the sumptuous seafood buffet lunch that is set out for you, with chilled oysters, ocean prawns and succulent fish.
- Complement your meals with a choice selection of wines, ales and beers from the ship’s onboard bar.
- Enjoy your lunch while admiring unparalleled views of Sydney and the Harbour.
Experience luxury lunching like never before, with the Harbour Buffet Lunch Cruise. Take to the seas in a premier sightseeing vessel, with million-dollar views and immense cocktail decks, and tuck into the amazing food and wine selections on offer for the lunching experience of a lifetime.
The cruise features an expansive food and wine selection, with a seafood buffet that includes chilled oysters, ocean prawns and succulent fish. Non-seafood eaters and vegetarians can instead indulge themselves in the plenty of international hot and cold dishes, salads, desserts and cheeses that are also on offer. For an additional fee, complement your meal with the wine selection, which features some of Australia’s best-known label and some outstanding international wines and liqueurs.
Take in the sights of Sydney Harbour while you lunch, and enjoy one of the best and most unique dining experiences of your life on the Harbour Buffet Lunch cruise.
- Cruise on a premier sightseeing vessel.
- Buffet lunch.
- Main Harbour sights & commentary
- Menu .
Know Before You Go
- Please note children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult on all dining cruises.
Timings and Availability
The cruise departs daily from Circular Quay Wharf No. 6 at 12:30 PM and Darling Harbour King Street Wharf no. 1 at 12 PM. The duration of the cruise is approximately 1 hour 45 minutes.
Please arrive at least 10 minutes before departure.
We recommend smart casual wear.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children (4-15 years) are eligible for reduced ticket prices. Please select the appropriate option on the last page
This experience is accessible by wheelchair.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
This experience can be cancelled for a full refund upto 24 hours before sailing.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
Your Sydney Harbour Buffet Lunch Cruise mobile voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You may display the voucher on your mobile device with a valid photo ID to the crew at the meeting point to receive a paper ticket.
- Circular Quay Wharf no. 6
- Darling Harbour King Street Wharf no. 1.
- The nearest bus stop to the Circular Quay Wharf is Circular Quay, Alfred St. Buses no. 333, 392, 394, 396, 397 ply to this bus stop regularly.
- The nearest bus stop to the Darling Harbour Wharf is King Street Wharf, Erskine St. Buses no. 252 and 261 ply to this bus stop regularly.
Darling Harbour King Street Wharf No.1, Sydney