Statue of Liberty + Ellis Island & 9/11 Memorial Ticket
- This tour combines the best of lower Manhattan at unbeatable all inclusive prices
- Beat the crowds and take one of the first ferries of the day to Liberty Island
- Visit Liberty Island with special access to the Statue of Liberty reserve, followed by Ellis Island Immigration Center & Museum
- Billed to be one of New York’s most-visited sites in 2015, tour the 9/11 Memorial, which starts in a very special place; St. Paul’s Chapel where friends and family members gathered to hear news of loved ones and offer support
- The last stop of your tour is an emotional one, best experienced in peace - the (very well-curated) 9/11 Museum where you’ll find incredible artifacts and harrowing personal stories
- Skip the line
- Live tour guide
- Liberty cruise with reserve access
- Audio guide
A comprehensive Lower Manhattan Tour, combining the top two attractions in NYC - The Statue of Liberty and the 9/11 Memorial and Museum - with priority tickets and expert guide for a fascinating, stress-free day.
- Ferry to Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Statue of Liberty Reserve tickets
- 9/11 Memorial tickets
- Food & drinks
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
In front of St. Peter's Church, New York
Guests are advised to arrive 15 minutes before given departure time.
Meeting Point: In front of St. Peter's church, at the intersection of Barclay and Church Street. It is essential that customers arrive on time for a prompt tour departure due to ferry schedules - Late arrivals can't be accommodated and no refunds will be offered for late arrival.
The Statue of Liberty reserve access requires a 215-step climb, with no elevator access.
This tour does not include a visit to the Statue of Liberty's Crown, due to security measures in place by the National Park Services .
This tour is ideal for visitors with an interest in not just seeing the most iconic sites of New York but in really getting beneath the skin of the city and its people.
Other experiences similar to Statue of Liberty + Ellis Island & 9/11 Memorial Ticket