Statue of Liberty + Ellis Island & 9/11 Memorial Ticket
- This tour combines the best of lower Manhattan at unbeatable all inclusive prices
- Beat the crowds and take one of the first ferries of the day to Liberty Island
- Visit Liberty Island with special access to the Statue of Liberty reserve, followed by Ellis Island Immigration Center & Museum
- Billed to be one of New York’s most-visited sites in 2015, tour the 9/11 Memorial, which starts in a very special place; St. Paul’s Chapel where friends and family members gathered to hear news of loved ones and offer support
- The last stop of your tour is an emotional one, best experienced in peace - the (very well-curated) 9/11 Museum where you’ll find incredible artifacts and harrowing personal stories
- Skip the line
- Live tour guide
- Liberty cruise with reserve access
- Audio guide
A comprehensive Lower Manhattan Tour, combining the top two attractions in NYC - The Statue of Liberty and the 9/11 Memorial and Museum - with priority tickets and expert guide for a fascinating, stress-free day.
- Ferry to Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Statue of Liberty Reserve tickets
- 9/11 Memorial tickets
- Food & drinks
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
My children were elated since they got the first ferry of the day to Liberty Island due to our reserved access. great going guys
It is so convenient to chat woth your experts and get the needed information without hunting for it all over the internet
There is a special audio guide on the cruise which makes the trip even more interesting if language is a barrier for you
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Pier A Harbor House, Battery Park, New York
Guests are advised to arrive 15 minutes before given departure time.
* MORNING PART: Directions by taxi: Tell your driver to drop you off at Pier A Harbor House, Battery Park, near the Statue of Liberty ferry Directions by subway: Take Line 4 or 5 to Bowling Green, or Lines 1 or R to Rector Street. Walk towards the water. Pier A Harbor House is to the right of the Statue of Liberty ferry and Castle Clinton
- AFTERNOON PART: Arriving by taxi: Tell your driver to drop you at the intersection of Barclay and Church Street. Arriving by subway: 2/3/4/5 Wall St Station; 1/R Rector St Station