Early Access Crown Jewels: Tower of London Complete Tour with Opening Ceremony
Marvel at the Crown Jewels with this morning guided tour of the symbol of British Royalty, the Tower of London. Get skip-the-line access and witness one of the renowned Opening Ceremony of the tower. Explore the different parts of this 1000-year-old castle including the White Tower and the Bloody Tower.
- Embark on an early morning guided tour with skip-the-line access to the magnificent Tower of London.
- Witness one of the oldest ceremonies in the world, the opening ceremony of the Tower of London.
- Admire the Crown Jewels that have been kept on display inside the Jewel House.
- Explore the different parts of the tower such as the White Tower, the Bloody Tower, the Torture Chamber, and the old execution site.
Admire the Crown Jewels on this Morning Tour and Witness the Opening Ceremony
Your skip-the-line morning tour will kickstart by witnessing the Opening Ceremony, one of the oldest ceremonies of the world. Your guide will take you inside the castle and help you meet the Yeoman Warders, the guards of the castle. They will guide you to the Jewel House, where the Crown Jewels have been kept on display. It is a collection of 23,578 stones including blue Stuart Sapphire and Koh-i-Noor.
Unravel the Mysteries of the Medieval Castle
Your second part of the tour will start at the courtyard, where you will meet your guide again. Start your exploration with a visit to the White Tower, built by William the Conqueror. Here you will get to see medieval armory that has been kept on display. Follow it up with a visit to the old execution block where many lost their lives. Your guide will also show the ravens who live inside the tower and tell you stories about the people, who once inhabited it. After that walk along the tower walls and you will come across the recently restored rooms of Edward the Confessor.
Make your way to the Bloody Tower, which is believed to be execution site for Edward V, King of England and Richard of Shrewsbury, Duke of York, who are generally referred to as the “Princes in the Tower”.
- Access to the Tower of London
- Expert English speaking guide
- Opening Ceremony
- Entrance to the Crown Jewel Exhibit
- Pick-up and drop-off
Know Before You Go
- Please make sure to reach the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
- Due to security reasons, you may have to go through a thorough luggage check before entering the tower.
The tour is available at 08:30 AM on the following days:
1st April 2019 - 30th April 2019: Tuesdays and Fridays
1st May 2019 - 30th September 2019: Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays
1st October 2019 - 31st October 2019: Saturdays
Additionally, the tour will also be available on 7th June as well as 1st, 9th, 16th, and 30th of October.
Note: The tour will not be available on the following dates:
May: 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, and 30th
August: 1st, 8th, 15th, 17th, 22nd, and 29th
September: 5th, 12th, 19th, and 26th
The duration of this tour is 2 hours and 45 minutes.
Reduced Price Tickets
- Child Tickets are available for children between the age of 4 and 12.
- Children who are below the age of 3 or are 3 years old, can accompany an adult on this tour for free.
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund.
Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email shortly. Please display this on your mobile device at the meeting point.
You will meet your guide in front of the Tower of London shop, opposite the entrance to the Tower of London.
By bus: Get down at Tower Hill, it is a 5-minute walk to the meeting point.