Madame Tussauds Sydney
Walk into Madame Tussauds Sydney, the museum where you get to meet your stars. Get acquainted with the martial arts legend Jackie Chan or take pictures with Wolverine. Help Superman save a helicopter or meet the British Royal family.
- Gain entrance to the Madame Tussauds Sydney and meet your favorite celebrities.
- Take pictures with famous stars like Kylie Minogue, Mel Gibson, and Audrey Hepburn.
- Meet the martial arts legend, Jackie Chan or stand next to the former U.S. President Barack Obama.
- Pose with the Justice League Heroes such as Wonder Woman, Batman, and Superman.
- Hang upside down like Spiderman or stand next to Iron Man and Wolverine.
What to Expect
Opened in 2012, Madame Tussauds Sydney is the 13th Madame Tussauds to have opened in the world. It contains 8 separate sections with realistic wax figures of celebrities. These 8 sections are Justice League, Marvel, Film & TV, History and World Leaders, MTV Music, Party, Sports, and Fashion. Walk into the Justice League section and try to match Flash's speed. Stand next to the wax figure of Marilyn Monroe at Film & TV, pose with Queen Elizabeth II in History and World Leaders, and stand next to Angelina Jolie at Party. You will also get the opportunity to see the figures of sports legends such as Don Bradman, Cathy Freeman, and Tim Cahill.
- Entrance to the Madame Tussauds
- Pick-up and drop-off
Know Before You Go
Madame Tussauds Sydney is open on all 7 days of a week between 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM.
Note: Please keep in mind that the last entry to the zoo is at 05:00 PM.
Reduced Ticket Prices
- Child Tickets are available for children between the age of 4 and 15.
- Children who are below the age of 3 or are 3 years old can accompany an adult into the zoo for free.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email instantly. Please display this on your mobile device at the meeting point.
These tickets are valid for 1 year after their purchase.
Aquarium Wharf, 1-5 Wheat Rd, Darling Harbour NSW 2000
By Train: Get off at Wynyard Station, it is an 8-minute walk to the meeting point.
By Bus: Get off at King Street, it is a 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
By Metro: Get off at Darling Park Station, it is a 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
Aquarium Wharf, 1-5 Wheat Rd, NSW 2000, Sydney