SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium Anytime Entry Ticket
Explore the vast Sea Life Sydney Aquarium, home to Australia’s most colorful and fascinating marine animals. Skip the line and get priority access to the aquarium and marvel at the diverse species of aquatic creatures such as sharks, dugongs, penguins, platypuses, etc.
- Visit one of the world’s most picturesque aquariums with over 13,000 animals from 650 different species distributed over 14 themed zones.
- Explore a submarine world of wonder and discovery with these flexible skip-the-line tickets, which let you save time and avoid the queues.
- Walk underwater at Sydney’s Darling Harbour and marvel at the life teeming all around and over you.
- Some of the key attractions of the Aquarium are sharks, dugongs, platypuses, penguins, and seahorses.
What to Expect
On the day of your visit, head to the Sea Life Aquarium at Darling Harbour with your mobile voucher and present it directly at the security check to avoid the queue at the booking counters and gain direct access to the aquarium and its multicolored residents. Once you have scanned the voucher and received the tickets, you are free to explore the aquarium for as long as you like.
The Aquarium is home to some of Australia’s most breathtaking sea-life, with over 13,000 marine animals from more than 650 unique species. Steel yourself for a near-brush with death at the Shark Walk, where lemon and nurse gray sharks float over your head, separated from you only by a thin layer of glass. Witness the frolicking of two of the only six dugongs on display all across the world. Meet a few mischevious Gentoo penguins on the Penguin Expedition, a one-of-a-kind opportunity to get up close and personal with these sub-Antarctic birds.
If you didn’t have a chance to visit the Great Barrier Reef, you can still view some of its unique and resplendent lifeforms at the Reef Theater’s huge floor-to-ceiling display. Finally, explore the Aquarium’s 14 different interactive zones, from the Discovery Rock Pool to the Jurassic Seas, and everything in between. The Aquarium has something for everyone to delight in, so come and explore one of the most spectacular submarine experiences crafted entirely for your thorough amusement.
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium Entry Ticket
- Pick-up and drop-off
Know Before You Go
- Please be advised that weekends and holidays can be busy. We suggest you allow extra time for your visit.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Last entry 5:00pm
- Last entry: 6:00pm
Reduced Price Tickets
- Children aged 4-15 are eligible for reduced prices. Please select "Child" option on the last page.
- Infants aged 0-3 can visit for free
The Sydney Sea Life Aquarium is wheelchair accessible.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Sea Life Sydney Aquarium mobile voucher. No need to print. Please display the same to the security at the Aquarium Wharf and head inside to exchange the voucher for the ticket at the Aquarium’s ticket office.
These tickets are valid for 1 year after their purchase.
1-5 Wheat Road, Darling Harbour Darling Harbour, Sydney
- By foot: 5-10 Minute walk along Market Street or King Street.
- By ferry: Take the ferry that runs from Circular Quay to Darling Harbour and disembarks at the Aquarium ferry Wharf. By Bus: Get off at King Street, it is a 5-minute walk to the meeting point. By Metro: Get off at Darling Park Station, it is a 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, 1-5 Wheat Rd,NSW 2000, Sydney