Eiffel Tower: Morning Access Guided Tour with Summit Option
Visit one of the most iconic structures in Paris, the Eiffel Tower. Get a panoramic view of the city from the tower's observation deck. Make your way to the office of Gustave Eiffel, the man behind the Eiffel Tower.
- Let your professional guide lead you through the Eiffel Tower.
- Gain access to either the second floor or upgrade to the summit of the tower.
- Admire the cityscape of Paris from a height of 324 meters.
- Marvel at some well-known attractions such as Les Invalides, Louvre Museum, Notre Dame, etc.
- Visit the office of Gustave Eiffel, which is situated at the summit of the tower.
Guided Tour to either the 2nd Floor or the Summit
Meet your guide and make your way to either the second floor or upgrade to the summit of the iconic Eiffel Tower with the help of an elevator. Learn about the history of the tower and explore its different levels. The guide will assist you until the second floor, after that, you can explore the summit on your own.
Magnificent View of the City from the Summit
The Tower offers a bird's-eye view of Paris and its major landmarks. Standing from a height of 324 meters, you will be able to bask in the magnificence of the Arc de Triomphe, Seine River, Montmartre district, Notre Dame, Champs Elysees, the Louvre, Trocadero Gardens, etc. You will also learn about the significance of these structures from your host, who will make sure that you return home with lots of memories to cherish.
- Access to the Eiffel Tower
- Optional Access: second floor or summit
- Expert English speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Skip the line entry
Know Before You Go
- Bear in mind that wait times at the security check may be longer than expected.
- During peak season in the summer, you may be subjected to longer waits up to 90 minutes, especially if your tour is scheduled for later in the day.
- Summit access may be subject to last-minute closures as per safety measures at the Eiffel Tower. In the case of Summit closure, the portion of your tour price for the upgrade to the Summit will be refunded.
- Please make sure that you reach the meeting point at least 30 minutes to leave yourself enough time to pass through the mandatory security check.
- Children below the age of 4 can take part in this experience for free.
This experience is available between 14th June and 31st August at 08:45 AM. Whereas, it starts at 09:15 AM for the rest of the year.
Note: The duration of the experience is 1.5 to 2 hours.
This experience is available with 2 options:
- Access to 2nd floor
- Access to Summit
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets are available for children between the age of 4 and 12.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Eric our tour guide was fantastic- typically French - great English, and great knowledge. He really looked after us. I am glad you contacted me as I wanted to let you know how impressed we were! Please feel free to use this text on your website ! Sam Milne
Our Guide Amber from South Africa was friendly warm and very engaging in her commentary and interactions with us. She made our trip very enjoyable and indormative
Very personable and very knowledgeable. Interested in everyone. Great sense of humor. Loved the tour.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display this voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide at the meeting point which is right below the Eiffel Tower itself. Please arrive 30 minutes before the tour start time to get through the outside security entrance.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
- Eiffel Tower is surrounded by glass walls. To get inside you will first have to pass the security checks.
- During the security check please wait in the line that says 'Without Tickets'. You will not need your voucher for this entrance.
- Once you get inside, please display this voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide.
- Meeting point is right below the SOUTH PILLAR (Pilier Sud) of Eiffel Tower itself.
- To arrive at the meeting point you need to pass the security check first.
- Once inside, head towards the South Pillar.
- Your host will be waiting in this area holding a SIGN that says 'City Tour 1'.
- Please make sure that you wait in the line that says 'Without Tickets'.
- Due to the popularity of the Eiffel Tower, we sometimes experience delays from security or entrance lines. In these instances, the tour duration may exceed the allocated 2 hours. We recommend allowing extra time before your next activity to ensure you make the most of your Eiffel Tower experience. On Busy days such as weekends, National Holidays and in peak months, security checks can take up to 1 - 1.5 hours.
The Eiffel Tower is situated on the south bank of the River Seine, west of the city center. It’s accessible from various public transport lines, all of which drop you off just a few minutes walk from the tower.
- Line 6 to Bir-Hakeim stop. This is the closest station to the Eiffel Tower.
- Line 6 or 9 to Trocadéro stop. A slightly longer walk than from Bir-Hakeim.
- Line 8 to Ecole Militaire stop.
By RER: Line C to Champs de Mars - Eiffel Tower.
By Bus:Bus 82 to Eiffel Tower or Champ de Mars, Bus 42 to Eiffel Tower, Bus 87 to Champ de Mars, Bus 69 to Champ de Mars
- For more details on Public Transportation in Paris, click here.
Eiffel Tower, Ground Level, Paris