Sydney Opera House Guided Walking Tour
Witness the grandeur and elegance of one of Australia’s most iconic sights that registers over 8 million visitors every year! Join your multilingual guide on an informative tour of the Sydney Opera House and admire this architectural marvel and its surrounding scenery.
- Walk under the glorious sails as you soak in the breathtaking surroundings of the Sydney Opera House on this tour.
- Join an expert guide who can interact with you in English or Chinese.
- Discover the rich history, fascinating stories, and pure magic of the Sydney Opera House on this guided walking tour.
- You could also choose to attend one of the many performances at the Opera House to better appreciate its state-of-the-art facilities. (Note: This is not included in the ticket price)
An Architectural Marvel
Bask in the magnificence of Australia’s defining architectural marvel of the 20th century. Considered a UNESCO world heritage site and Australia’s proudest achievement, the Sydney Opera House shows up consistently in pop culture. The opera house was inspired by modern expressionist design and is characterized by the precast ‘shells’, which are sections of a 75.2-meter sphere, that make up the roof of the massive structure.
Learn More About the Opera House
Learn about the motivation, original design by Jørn Utzon, and consequent rise to popularity as one of the top destinations for artistic expression. Your multilingual guide will take you around all the important parts of the Opera House while explaining its significance in Australian culture and history. As the tour will take less than an hour to complete, this is a great way to explore the Sydney Opera House and learn about it if you are short on time.
- Admission to the Sydney Opera House
- Expert guide
- Groups of less than 20 people
- Food or drinks
- Pick-up and drop-off services
Know Before You Go
Please arrive early to complete the security screening process.
The tour runs on all days of the week from 9 AM to 5 PM. Multiple tours are available in this time span in ½ hour to 1-hour intervals. Please check the availability of the ticket on the calendar before proceeding to book. The duration of the tour is between 30 minutes to 1 hour.
English | Chinese | Japanese | Korean
The tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Please note that you will not be allowed to carry large bags into the venue.
- Filming within the venue is strictly prohibited.
- Photographs can only be taken within certain areas. Please consult your guide before photographing any part of the opera house.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
How To Redeem Your Ticket
You will receive your mobile voucher in your email shortly. Please display this on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the venue before the tour commences.
Sydney Opera, Bennelong Point, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia.
Circular Quay is a six-minute walk from the Sydney Opera House. Several modes of public transport can be found at this point.
- Get off at Circular Quay using buses 304, 333, 333N, 373, 374, 377, 392, 394, 396, 397, 399, 500, 507, 515,518, 520, M52, L94, X94, and X97.
- Take ferry F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7 or F8 to Circular Quay.
- Take train T1, T2, T3, T7 or T8 to Circular Quay.
This ticket is valid for the date selected at the time of booking.
Sydney, Sydney Opera House, Sydney