Cotai Ferry Transfers From Hong kong to Macau (Taipa) - Round Trip
Enjoy seamless roundtrip transfers to/from Hong Kong or Taipa, Macau. Board a comfortable boat, sit back and relax while you take in the sights on these fast, convenient transfers.
- These hassle-free roundtrip transfers will get you to/from either Macau or HK Island in no time!
- These transfers operate every 30 minutes and are a great way to get around.
- Enjoy a selection of food and duty-free goods that are available for purchase onboard.
Know Before You Go
- On the next page of the booking, you will get to choose whether you'd like to travel on weekdays or weekends. Bear in mind that prices differ if you book for a weekend instead of a weekday.
- You must enter the full name of the guest who will climb onboard the ferry and ensure that you carry a valid passport for identification at the boarding point.
- Guests over the age of 1 must possess a ticket to board the ferry.
- These ferries depart from Hong Kong and Kowloon only.
On the next page, you will get to choose from the following transfer routes:
- Hong Kong to Macau (Weekday)
- Hong Kong to Macau (Weekend)
Ferries from Hong Kong to Macau operate from 6:00 AM to 1:30 PM. While ferries from Macau to Hong Long operate from 6:00 AM to 1:00 AM.
The following are boarding points you must assemble at depending on where you choose on the next page.
- Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal: MTR Sheung Wan station, Exit D.
- Macau: Counter 1-12, Level 2, Cotai Water Jet Ticketing Counter, Taipa Ferry Terminal
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Macau Cotai Water Jet Special Offer - Round Trip vouchers shortly. Please display your vouchers on your mobile phone with valid passport at the boarding point.