Alcazar and Seville Tour at Night
Take advantage of this awesome opportunity to explore Seville at night. Pass by 3 UNESCO World Heritage Sites of the city — the Alcazar Palace Complex, the Great Archive of the Indies, and the Seville Cathedral. Visit the House of the Guitar (Casa de la Guitarra) to watch a flamenco show with live music.
- Explore Seville at night with your official bilingual (Spanish and English) guide.
- Pass by historical landmarks such as the General Archive of the Indies, the Alcazar palace complex, and the Cathedral of Saint Mary (Seville Cathedral).
- Visit the House of the Guitar (Casa de la Guitarra) and enjoy the flamenco show.
Start off your Seville adventure with a visit to the Alcazar palace complex, one of the most iconic buildings in the city. Learn about its historical significance and how it is related to the Mediterranean culture of the city. Pass by the General Archive of the Indies, which houses valuable documents regarding the history of the Spanish Empire in South America and the Philippines. Make your way towards the Cathedral of Saint Mary (Seville Cathedral), the third largest church in the world. Enter the cathedral and marvel at its 20-meter altarpiece, which is the largest in the world.
After a historical trip, stroll towards the House of the Guitar (Casa de la Guitarra). One of the most popular places in Seville to enjoy a flamenco show. Unwind, relax, and enjoy while it lasts!
- Official bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Access to the House of the Guitar (Casa de la Guitarra)
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Food and Drinks
Know Before You Go
This experience is available on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 06:30 PM.
Get off at Prado San Sebastian (Carlos V), it is an 8-minute walk to the meeting point.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email shortly. Please display this on your mobile device at the meeting point.
Statue of Aníbal González, Plaza España, Seville