Hong Kong Helicopter Tours - 18 min
Go on a helicopter ride of the "Pearl of the Orient" and get a 360-degree view of the city. Fly over the Victoria Harbour Skyline and bays of South Hong Kong Island. You can avail this tour privately or in a group.
- Explore Hong Kong in a 18-minute helicopter ride.
- Fly over the Hong Kong cityscape including the Victoria Harbour Skyline and the bays of South Hong Kong Island.
- Choose between the options of a private tour or a shared tour.
- You will be guided by an expert English speaking pilot.
What to Expect
Fly over the city of Hong Kong on this 18-minute helicopter ride. Get a magnificent view of the city, while sitting comfortably inside the helicopter. Marvel at the beautiful Victoria Harbour Skyline and admire the bays of South Hong Kong Island. Take a private tour around the city or ask your friends to tag along. This helicopter tour of the "Pearl of the Orient" will be an experience that you will cherish.
- Sightseeing tour
- Helicopter tickets
- Expert English speaking pilot
- Pick-up and Drop-off
Know Before You Go
- This tour can be taken either privately or in a group.
- Please make sure to arrive at least 30 minutes before the start of your tour.
- Children below the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children below the age of 2 are not allowed on this tour.
- For shared tours, only up to 6 people are allowed in one group.
This tour is available every day starting from 09:00 AM to sunset.
Get down at the East Tsim Sha Tsui Station, it is a 3-minute walk to the meeting point.
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund.
Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email shortly. Please display this on your mobile device at the meeting point.
Peninsula Hotel, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong