Keukenhof & Flowerfields Guided Tour with visit to Bulbfarm
Discover one of Holland’s most enchanting and popular attractions on this one-day guided tour of the Keukenhof flower garden. The tour itinerary also includes a visit to a real bulb farm in the area that is not normally accessible to the public!
- Tour Keukenhof and admire the vast 32-hectare expanse of hand-planted tulips, daffodils, and exotic trees.
- Get an opportunity to visit a Bulb Farm that is generally closed to the public.
- You will be accompanied by an expert local guide who can provide commentary in English, German and Spanish.
- Fast-track admission to the Keukenhof Park is included in the ticket, which means that you do not have to wait in long queues to enter the park at all.
- You will be provided with a multilingual audio guide available in 19 languages and a headset at the beginning of the tour.
- The ticket includes comfortable air-conditioned transport from the meeting point.
Visit one of the Largest Flower Gardens in Europe
Popularly referred to as ‘The Garden of Europe’, Keukenhof boasts an impressive collection of over 7 million flowers spread out over a whopping 32 hectares of land. These seasonal beauties blossom in spring and are part of the reason Holland is the world’s largest exporters of flowers. The garden has attracted over 44 million visitors in the last 60 years, making it one of the continent’s most iconic landscapes. On this tour, you can stroll through the painstakingly segregated thematic sections. Click photos of this captivating stretch of assorted and exotic colors and fragrances before moving on to the bulb farm visit.
Learn More About the Flowers of Holland at a Local Bulb Farm
This is a rare chance to understand the history of Holland’s flower growing and harvesting techniques. You will be able to meet a family of bulb farmers nearby who will talk about their lives and the challenges they face. This will also bring you up close to the tulip fields, allowing you to take memorable photographs of the charming fields. You will then head back to Amsterdam in your air-conditioned coach.
- Entry to the Keukenhof Bulb Farms
- Fast track admission into Keukenhof
- Transport in an air-conditioned coach
- Live Guide in English, German and Spanish
Know Before You Go
The tour runs on all days of the week between 22nd March and 19th May. The tour is available at 10 AM and 1:15 PM. Please arrive 30 minutes before the start time of the tour for check-in. The duration of the tour is approximately 6 hours and 30 minutes.
Tickets for children aged 4-11 year are available at a reduced price. Children aged 3 years and younger may enter for free.
This tour is wheelchair accessible.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
How to Redeem Your Ticket
Your mobile tickets will be sent to your email instantly. Please display them on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID 30 minutes before your tour begins.
Tours & Tickets Office, in the IJ hall of Central Station on the far eastern side. De Ruijterkade 34, 1012 AA Amsterdam, Netherlands.
How to Get There
Take the tram line 4/14/24 to ‘Amsterdam Central Station’ and walk for 3 minutes
Amsterdam Central Station, IJ-Hal, De Ruijterkade 34, Amsterdam