iVenture Hong Kong and Macau Attractions Pass
With the iVenture Hong Kong, exploring a city needn't be like venturing into the unknown. With free, one-time access to several key attractions in Hong Kong and Macau, including Ngong Ping 360 and Sky100 Observation Deck, this pass is literally your ticket to the city! You can use the pass for three or five days and avail unlimited access to the attractions listed. The more you visit, the more you benefit from savings of up to 50% with this pass! Reap the benefits of big savings on both time and money with the iVenture Hong Kong pass.
- Get free, one-time access to over 100+ attractions and experiences such as Disneyland Hong Kong, Ngong Ping 360, Sky100 Observation deck and many more.
- Enjoy a delectable dinner at Broadway Macau worth HKD 70 and choose between 8 delightful restaurants for an unforgettable Asain dining experience.
- With the iVenture Hong Kong pass, you can visit any of the attractions listed within a duration of three or five days.
- The pass is valid from the time it is activated at the first attraction for 3 or 5 consecutive days. You can visit the attractions of your choice anytime within these days.
- Benefit from great discounted prices on tickets for experiences such as the Jumbo Kingdom Restaurant, Cotai water jet, and much more!
About Your iVenture Hong Kong Pass
This iVenture Hong Kong Pass that allows free, one-time access to numerous attractions in the city over the course of the number of days covered by your pass! The pass is valid for consecutive days, and not spaced out 24-hour periods.
The Hong Kong Pass is fantastic at saving you both time and money. Most of the attractions included in the pass don't require pre-booking, so you can simply turn up with your pass and enter, hassle-free!
How to Use Your iVenture Hong Kong Pass
The biggest advantage of the iVenture Hong Kong Pass is the savings. The iVenture Hong Kong Pass lets you save on individual charges at the gate if used correctly. Based on our recommendations below, the iVenture Hong Kong Pass promises to be an affordable alternative for travelers to Hong Kong. You will also benefit from multiple discounts across several eateries, cafes and much more around the city.
Here's a brief breakdown of the potential savings you could avail with the 3-Day and the 5-Day iVenture Hong Kong Pass:
Individual prices at the gate:
- Disneyland Hong Kong (Combo Pass): 643.69 HKD
- Ngong Ping 360: 243 HKD
- Ocean Park: 502 HKD
- Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck: 196 HKD
- Watertours Victoria Harbour Cruise: 345 HKD
- Noah's Ark Hong Kong: 172 HKD
- Macau Tower Convention and Entertainment Centre: 157 HKD
- Peak Tram: 55 HKD
- Rickshaw Sightseeing Bus (One Day Pass): 210 HKD
(The above prices are an estimate and are subject to change.)
Total without the iVenture Hong Kong Pass: 2522 HKD
The iVenture Hong Kong Pass - 3-Day Pass (adult): KHD 1099
Thus saving you almost 60%.
The iVenture Hong Kong Pass - 5-Day Pass (adult): KHD 1349
Thus saving you almost 50%.
In rare cases, some attractions may be closed for scheduled maintenance. We recommend checking the iVenture Card website and planning ahead to avoid closure dates.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
You will receive an email confirmation with your iVenture Hong Kong and Macau Attractions Pass vouchers shortly. Please display your vouchers on your mobile phone with valid photo ID at the collection point.