MTR Tourist Day Pass
Beat the crowds and traffic by taking advantage of this MTR Day Pass that is exclusively for tourists so that commuting in the city can be that much easier! Valid for 24 consecutive hours from first usage, you can use this pass to gain unlimited usage of the MTR and MTR Light Rail Network to any part of Hong Kong!
- Gain hassle-free access to unlimited rides on any train under the MTR and MTR Light Rail Network for 24 hours with this MTR Day Pass.
- Offered exclusively to tourists who have been in Hong Kong for 14 days or less, this pass will let you get around the infamous traffic and explore the city at your own pace.
- With a validity of 30 days from the date of issue, this pass gives you complete flexibility to plan your travel according to your convenience.
What to Expect
Pick up the MTR Day Pass for Tourists upon arrival at the airport and enjoy its benefits. It gives you the freedom of traveling in Hong Kong without the impediment of standing in long queues. You can ride on any train that is under the MTR and MTR Light Rail Network without any ticket for 24 hours.
- 24 hour, unlimited access to any train under MTR and MTR Light Rail
- MTR Bus
- MTR Airport Express Trains
- East Rail Line First Class
- Travel to or from Lo Wu/ Lok Ma Chau
Know Before You Go
- The pass is only for tourists who have been in Hong Kong for less than 14 days, at the time of purchase.
- Your travel on the Light Rail is only activated after your first journey on the MTR.
Note: In case of Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.8 or above, you will can either select an alternative date or request for a full refund.
The MTR counter at the airport stays open from 7 AM to 11 PM.
You will be able to collect the pass at the arrival hall of Hong Kong International Airport. Look for the A13 counter.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
How to Redeem Your Ticket
Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email shortly. Please display this on your mobile device at the meeting point to exchange it for your pass. Please note that you MUST carry a passport or valid photo ID to collect your pass.
Your pass is valid for 30 days from the date of issue and can be activated at any time during this time frame for 24 hours of consecutive usage.